PDA

View Full Version : Twitter indicates Woodruff headed to Brewers.

ScottH
06-07-2014, 10:13 PM
I'm a bit surprised but not shocked.

WeWonItAll(Most)
06-07-2014, 10:23 PM
I've heard there's no chance he comes back.

DapperDawg
06-07-2014, 10:28 PM
This guy was a tremendous disappointment, and I don't consider him a loss to the program. Any chance our coaching staff told him to sign?

maroonmania
06-07-2014, 10:35 PM
This guy was a tremendous disappointment, and I don't consider him a loss to the program. Any chance our coaching staff told him to sign?

Yep, wish him well but he contributed very little to our program in his 3 years relative to expectations when he came in.

ScottH
06-07-2014, 10:35 PM
. Any chance our coaching staff told him to sign?

Always a chance or more likely a scholarship adjustment.

The staff has to play the scholly money game in the fall and makes decisions on dollars available on who is coming and going. I 'm guessing they had Woody and Rea in the going column in the fall.

smootness
06-07-2014, 10:38 PM

The staff has to play the scholly money game in the fall and makes decisions on dollars available on who is coming and going. I 'm guessing they had Woody and Rea in the going column in the fall.

True, but they also have Vallot's money that they had to have saved just in case that is now officially free.

Todd4State
06-07-2014, 11:28 PM

No.

And our fans need to knock it off calling guys tremendous disappointments. Especially when the reason they were a disappointment was because their arm was almost broken in half.

MarketingBully01
06-08-2014, 12:28 AM

Everyone needs to quit dissing Rea as well. If he comes back, he will be a tremendous asset to our team next year.

maroonmania
06-08-2014, 08:50 AM
No.

And our fans need to knock it off calling guys tremendous disappointments. Especially when the reason they were a disappointment was because their arm was almost broken in half.

I think his arm was fine this year but he just doesn't have the ability to locate very well. He's either walking people or serving up one in the heart of the plate. Maybe he can get that straightened out in pro ball. Whatever we want to call it there is no doubt that not being able to use Woodruff in our SEC weekend rotation this year because he was so ineffective was a BIG blow to this year's team and severely limited what we were able to accomplish. That's just the obvious truth because we were counting on him being our Friday night starter.

Goat Holder
06-08-2014, 08:55 AM
And our fans need to knock it off calling guys tremendous disappointments.

I agree with this, no matter what your opinions are of a player. I'm guilty of it too.

mparkerfd20
06-08-2014, 08:57 AM
No.

I see what and why you are saying that, but regardless of the reasons, his career was disappointing from what many thought it could be. No need to sugar coat it. I'm sure it was disappointing to him too being hurt.

But I do agree it's wrong to label the person themselves as huge disappointments.

engie
06-08-2014, 09:27 AM
No.

Bingo. So sick of statements like this.

One of the only fanbases that care enough about baseball/baseball recruiting to constantly discuss it -- and we've got statements like this. For guys that turned down half a million to be Bulldogs in the first place, no less...

blacklistedbully
06-08-2014, 10:15 AM
No matter how justified, we should be aware of how this potentially makes us look, as a destination, to recruits and their parents.

I like to think of us as a classy program, with a by-and-large classy fanbase. Hate to see us screw with that. Don't we get enough Black Bear trolls posing as Dawg fans doing this kind of crap in an effort to hurt our recruiting?

Also, this smacks of Ole Miss, as they are the ones we love to chide for their "sour grapes" attitude, ala, "We didn't have room", "We didn't really want him"., etc. etc. I do not EVER want to sound like those arrogant, deluded, self-important pricks.

RBritt
06-08-2014, 10:24 AM
Lookin like the Dale durdick kid gonna sign with the
mets. Wasn't he like 23rd round pick?

ScottH
06-08-2014, 10:32 AM
mets.

Dale Burdick

40th Round

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 10:32 AM
No.

Yep. Too many comments like this about our own guys. (I'm guilty of it myself in the past)

Not to mention Woodruff won the Championship game of the SECT a few years back. If that had been his only game to ever play in I would still be grateful. I appreciate all players that choose MSU. I hope Rea comes back and hits .300 with 12 bombs like I think he will, too.

RBritt
06-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Maybe he and will DuPont can play A ball together the next ten years.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 10:34 AM

Damn. The draft really got us this year. First time in a while that it actually hurt us more than we thought it would

ScottH
06-08-2014, 10:43 AM
RBritt

Where did you read/hear Burdick was likely to sign with mets?

messageboardsuperhero
06-08-2014, 10:44 AM

What? He was picked in the 40th round.

Burdick can do whatever he wants, but if he signs as a 40th round pick, that would make no sense. His signing bonus would be next to nothing.

RBritt
06-08-2014, 11:14 AM
His twitter

DapperDawg
06-08-2014, 11:46 AM
There are some serious ******s on this board. I didn't bad mouth the kid; I stated that he was a tremendous disappointment, which is the truth. If you weren't tremendously disappointed with his career at State, you are in complete denial. He was an early round draftee out of high school, and he couldn't consistently reach the mound on a team that was dying for some more arms to step up. Whether it's talent or injury, it's still one thing - a TREMENDOUS DISAPPOINTMENT. If you can't comprehend that, wake up....... or just keep patting 20 year old men on the ass, while telling them how special they are.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 11:52 AM
There are some serious ******s on this board. I didn't bad mouth the kid; I stated that he was a tremendous disappointment, which is the truth. If you weren't tremendously disappointed with his career at State, you are in complete denial. He was an early round draftee out of high school, and he couldn't consistently reach the mound on a team that was dying for some more arms to step up. Whether it's talent or injury, it's still one thing - a TREMENDOUS DISAPPOINTMENT. If you can't comprehend that, wake up....... or just keep patting 20 year old men on the ass, while telling them how special they are.

You feel like a big tough man now?

Dawg61
06-08-2014, 11:53 AM
His twitter

I didn't see anything that says he's going pro. Doesn't make sense to me to go pro if you're taken in the 40th round. The Mets can't be expecting a HS player to sign at that point. It's actually very risky to sign then I think. The organization has shown they don't put you in high regards or they would of drafted you much much higher so how long of a rope would he get? Signing bonus can't be very much at that point and you'd lose all your college eligibility for an organization that might only give you one year or less to do something and the signing bonus money would be gone by then. I don't recommend signing but I've never played pro ball so.

DapperDawg
06-08-2014, 12:29 PM
You feel like a big tough man now?

Just calling a spade a spade, ......spade.

msugolf
06-08-2014, 01:04 PM
I bet you're a legend at world of Warcraft.

If you're this butt hurt over a player's performance that you feel the need to release your pent-up pissed-offness in him then you're probably one improper lane change from going on a shooting spree. I'd look into that.

engie
06-08-2014, 01:12 PM

Sounds like tremendous motivation for future early-round high schoolers to come on to MSU. After all, when you win huge games as a freshman and blow out your arm as a Soph, you can count on our dumbasses to throw you under the bus when you struggle a bit coming off injury as a JR... And STILL barely miss the top 10 rounds.

Dumbasses gotta dumbass though -- so go ahead and define your position further.

MarketingBully01
06-08-2014, 01:24 PM
What? He was picked in the 40th round.

Burdick can do whatever he wants, but if he signs as a 40th round pick, that would make no sense. His signing bonus would be next to nothing.

He isn't signing with the Mets. Burdick's twitter doesn't say anything definitive. Everyone on there is congratulating him on getting drafted. What is he suppoesd to say to everyone congratulating him on getting picked?

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Just calling a spade a spade, ......spade.

Why let people wonder if you're a dumbass when you can open your mouth and confirm it.

RBritt
06-08-2014, 01:38 PM
Marketing Bully what the **** are you talking about? The vibe from the other guys who got drafted tweeted the same shit that that kid did. Yea and I'm sure I want our university our players and recruits to fail, yep that's how I role man. Been a State fan my whole life now I want to trash recruits. You are a piece of work man.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 01:44 PM
He isn't signing with the Mets. Burdick's twitter doesn't say anything definitive. Everyone on there is congratulating him on getting drafted. What is he suppoesd to say to everyone congratulating him on getting picked? This RBritt idiot is just using this to trash our players and recruits.

I think you're overreacting. Britt was simply saying what he thought Burdick's tweet was saying. Britt's a good poster, no need to call him an idiot, and he wasn't trashing anybody.

MarketingBully01
06-08-2014, 02:22 PM
Marketing Bully what the **** are you talking about? The vibe from the other guys who got drafted tweeted the same shit that that kid did. Yea and I'm sure I want our university our players and recruits to fail, yep that's how I role man. Been a State fan my whole life now I want to trash recruits. You are a piece of work man.

Deleted.

MarketingBully01
06-08-2014, 02:23 PM
I think you're overreacting. Britt was simply saying what he thought Burdick's tweet was saying. Britt's a good poster, no need to call him an idiot, and he wasn't trashing anybody.

He might be a good poster but he isn't doing himself any favors starting threads like this.

RBritt
06-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Didn't start the thread and one of our beat writers retweeted the kid. Get your shit straight.

MarketingBully01
06-08-2014, 02:33 PM
Sorry RBritt thought you did. I still think it's premature to say a recruit is going to go pro from the 40th round. Would be foolish for a high school kid to go in that round since they have absolutely no leverage and the Pro team is more then likely thinking there would be less then 10% chance to sign the guy.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 02:39 PM
He might be a good poster but he isn't doing himself any favors starting threads like this.

He didn't.

maroonmania
06-08-2014, 03:25 PM
I'm ready to just drop any topics on Woodruff. His career certainly was not what we all hoped it would be, granted partly due to injury, and I think even he would say that, just glad he still got picked at the level he did so he will still get a decent chunk of change to sign. And yes he will always be a Bulldog and I'm glad he played for us. BUT regardless of all that what we have GOT to find next year are some dependable SEC starters. We only had Graveman last year and this year we only ended up with Mitchell and that's solely because we had to go fish out one of our best guys out of the bullpen. Fitts is serviceable but in no way is he a dominant SEC Friday night starter. One or more of either Hudson, Sexton, Young, Brown, Laster, Tatum or someone we haven't seen yet has got to step up for us next year in the SEC or its going to be down year for us. There will be no Lindgren or Holder next year to come in and clean up the starter's mess.

msstate7
06-08-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm ready to just drop any topics on Woodruff. His career certainly was not what we all hoped it would be, granted partly due to injury, and I think even he would say that, just glad he still got picked at the level he did so he will still get a decent chunk of change to sign. And yes he will always be a Bulldog and I'm glad he played for us. BUT regardless of all that what we have GOT to find next year are some dependable SEC starters. We only had Graveman last year and this year we only ended up with Mitchell and that's solely because we had to go fish out one of our best guys out of the bullpen. Fitts is serviceable but in no way is he a dominant SEC Friday night starter. One or more of either Hudson, Sexton, Young, Brown, Laster, Tatum or someone we haven't seen yet has got to step up for us next year in the SEC or its going to be down year for us. There will be no Lindgren or Holder next year to come in and clean up the starter's mess.

Maybe not having the dominant relievers will help our young starters. Cohen and butch will be forced to let our starters log more innings early in the year. That and I think our offense will give our starters more support which will allow them more wiggle room. (I hope anyway)

Todd4State
06-08-2014, 04:13 PM

That's fine to say he was a disappointment- but you should have quantified that his career had some injuries. You made it sound like he sucked so you were glad that he is gone and there was no way that he could have possibly come back as a senior and done well.

I'm just saying that there are recruits and parents that read this board. I've had some send me PM's and the board administrators can back me up on that. When people say stuff like they are hoping that Rea or Woodruff will leave, it doesn't look good for us as fans.

We can criticize without bashing. Talking about mechanics, strategy, etc. is criticizing. Saying someone sucks, should leave, is a tremendous disappointment is bashing.

engie
06-08-2014, 04:16 PM
That's fine to say he was a disappointment- but you should have quantified that his career had some injuries. You made it sound like he sucked so you were glad that he is gone and there was no way that he could have possibly come back as a senior and done well.

I'm just saying that there are recruits and parents that read this board. I've had some send me PM's and the board administrators can back me up on that. When people say stuff like they are hoping that Rea or Woodruff will leave, it doesn't look good for us as fans.

We can criticize without bashing. Talking about mechanics, strategy, etc. is criticizing. Saying someone sucks, should leave, is a tremendous disappointment is bashing.

Exactly...

State82
06-08-2014, 04:25 PM

Exactly. The stuff with Big Wes & Woody is ridiculous. To think there is not a place for both of those guys next year is absolutely insane. Especially the stuff with Wes and summer ball. There are many avenues to improve your game that do not necessarily involve structured game type scenarios. As long as he has the desire to play next year in the Maroon & White he should be welcomed with open arms. Should a starting position just be handed to him? Absolutely not. But I'm sure no one, including Rea, expects that to happen.

ScottH
06-08-2014, 04:30 PM
Is Rea able to pitch?

I know he originally was going to be looked at to pitch. That was also before the shoulder injury.

maroonmania
06-08-2014, 04:34 PM
Agree in particular that the Wes Rea stuff is ridiculous. Rea is a very good defensive first baseman for starters. Second, Rea was a big reason we made it as far as we did in the post season last year and even this year he had some very big hits and games. No, he didn't have the year we were hoping for this year but he still made a lot of contributions to this year's team.

Todd4State
06-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Is Rea able to pitch?

I know he originally was going to be looked at to pitch. That was also before the shoulder injury.

He was originally recruited as a pitcher. I had seen him in high school and I always liked him better as a hitter.

Personally, I'd much rather him work on his hitting and getting the barrel to the ball more quickly than fool around with pitching.

Todd4State
06-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Agree in particular that the Wes Rea stuff is ridiculous. Rea is a very good defensive first baseman for starters. Second, Rea was a big reason we made it as far as we did in the post season last year and even this year he had some very big hits and games. No, he didn't have the year we were hoping for this year but he still made a lot of contributions to this year's team.

Wes still had some of the biggest hits of the season this past season. He does need to hit better- I don't have any disagreements there. Wes is the kind of guy that needs some help in the lineup though. I hope Humphreys and Collins give him that this upcoming year- and it would be nice if something went our way for once and Britton and Garner stepped up as well.

DapperDawg
06-08-2014, 08:50 PM

I didn't make it sound like he sucked; that's how some of you took it. You took it like that because you agree that his career was disappointment, but you're too afraid to deliver any honesty that isn't complete sunshine pumping homerism, for fear of hurting some feelings. I also didn't say I'm glad he's gone. I said he won't be much of a loss. He may have been, but there's no way to tell. Although history shows the odds were stacked against it.

Also, Cadaver has to be a female. Only a female can distort what someone says and refuse to admit reality, like he does. Come to think of it, my previous statement was an insult to women. I apologize ladies.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 08:53 PM
I didn't make it sound like he sucked; that's how some of you took it. You took it like that because you agree that his career was disappointment, but you're too afraid to deliver any honesty that isn't complete sunshine pumping homerism, for fear of hurting some feelings. I also didn't say I'm glad he's gone. I said he won't be much of a loss. He may have been, but there's no way to tell. Although history shows the odds were stacked against it.

Also, Cadaver has to be a female. Only a female can distort what someone says and refuse to admit reality, like he does. Come to think of it, my previous statement was an insult to women. I apologize ladies.

Listen dipshit, I don't give a damn what you feel is "honesty", you still aren't going to sit around here and bash our players. If you don't like it, get the **** out, it's that simple. And if you want to be banned by a "female", give me one more reason to, bitch.

There's a big difference between sunshine pumping and bashing players. You can criticize without bashing. Figure out how, or get your ass out. Got it?

DapperDawg
06-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Listen dipshit, I don't give a damn what you feel is "honesty", you still aren't going to sit around here and bash our players. If you don't like it, get the **** out, it's that simple. And if you want to be banned by a "female", give me one more reason to, bitch.

There's a big difference between sunshine pumping and bashing players. You can criticize without bashing. Figure out how, or get your ass out. Got it?

One question...... Do you think Woodruff's career at State was a disappointment? Simple question, and deserves a simple answer.

State82
06-08-2014, 09:45 PM
One question...... Do you think Woodruff's career at State was a disappointment? Simple question, and deserves a simple answer.

The results of his time at MSU were disappointing because of arm troubles. Nothing more.

DapperDawg
06-08-2014, 09:51 PM
The results of his time at MSU were disappointing because of arm troubles. Nothing more.

I wasn't asking for reasons of his career's outcome, just whether or not is was disappointing, in Cadaver's opinion. Now, let's let him answer. I'm guessing we'll be waiting a while.......

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 09:56 PM
I wasn't asking for reasons of his career's outcome, just whether or not is was disappointing, in Cadaver's opinion. Now, let's let him answer. I'm guessing we'll be waiting a while.......

No. He won a SECT Championship game, and was drafted. Do I wish we had gotten more out of him? Sure. Am I extremely glad he chose MSU? Absolutely. Does he suck? Hell no. He did not have a "bad career"....he had an injured few years that kept him from showing everything he had, unfortunately. It wasn't really his fault, since the arm injury is what ultimately kept him from shining after his Freshman year.

DapperDawg
06-08-2014, 10:10 PM
No. He won a SECT Championship game, and was drafted. Do I wish we had gotten more out of him? Sure. Am I extremely glad he chose MSU? Absolutely. Does he suck? Hell no. He did not have a "bad career"....he had an injured few years that kept him from showing everything he had, unfortunately. It wasn't really his fault, since the arm injury is what ultimately kept him from shining after his Freshman year.

Where did I say he sucked or had a bad career? You put words in my mouth to start some shit and try to be an internet badass.

I'm not going to put words in your mouth, but if you expect a guy to be your Friday starter for two years, and he never makes it, that's disappointing, for whatever reason, it's disappointing. And when something is disappointing, it's a disappointment. See how it doesn't sound negative when I spell it out like that. Maybe before you distort what people say and manufacture words for them, consider that your perception is the real problem here, bitch.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 10:20 PM
Where did I say he sucked or had a bad career? You put words in my mouth to start some shit and try to be an internet badass.

I'm not going to put words in your mouth, but if you expect a guy to be your Friday starter for two years, and he never makes it, that's disappointing, for whatever reason, it's disappointing. And when something is disappointing, it's a disappointment. See how it doesn't sound negative when I spell it out like that. Maybe before you distort what people say and manufacture words for them, consider that your perception is the real problem here, bitch.

I didn't say you said anything. I just said "Does he suck? No."

Yet I'm the "female"? You're acting like a fool. You sound like an estrogen filled 13 year old. Go back and read what I said...never put words in your mouth, moron. Strike 2.

You got called out by everybody bc you're being an idiot and can't handle the negative comments although you have no problem dishing them. Grow up and learn to deal with it when people call you out. Getting defensive and calling me names, isn't making you look any better or more believable.

I seen it dawg
06-08-2014, 10:24 PM
Both of you drop it

Todd4State
06-08-2014, 10:42 PM

I took it that way because that's what it sounded like. I just asked that you quantify why it was disappointing.

No hard feelings.

I said what I did because I have started to hear rumors about some of our players wanting to leave because of what some of our fans have said on the Internet and scouts (yes)using it against us.

CadaverDawg
06-08-2014, 10:49 PM
I took it that way because that's what it sounded like. I just asked that you quantify why it was disappointing.

No hard feelings.

I said what I did because I have started to hear rumors about some of our players wanting to leave because of what some of our fans have said on the Internet and scouts (yes)using it against us.

This. My apologies Dapper. You came off as an ass. Hopefully it was just the way you came off. My bad.

I seen it dawg
06-08-2014, 10:53 PM

No hard feelings.

I may be a little too old school but if it's true it's laughable we would want them to stay. Because what someone says on the internet? You can't win with players like that. They will never win big because they have a labia. This is a damn business it's not little league anymore and these guys have to be men and not boys. I can't believe anyone worth their salt would want a player that ever even hinted at something like this.

Pioneer Dawg
06-08-2014, 11:01 PM
I may be a little too old school but if it's true it's laughable we would want them to stay. Because what someone says on the internet? You can't win with players like that. They will never win big because they have a labia. This is a damn business it's not little league anymore and these guys have to be men and not boys. I can't believe anyone worth their salt would want a player that ever even hinted at something like this.

You think any of those grown ass bearded fellers playing for ULL would be affected by a cajun poster? Hell no.

Todd4State
06-08-2014, 11:04 PM

I get your point on that- wait until they see what they say in New York City. That's going to be a lot worse than anything said on elitedawgs, etc.

I think most players can take criticism if it's fair. I think when it's not fair is when it's an issue. Like if your arm nearly breaks in half and then people say that they are glad you are leaving because you weren't Chris Stratton 2.0 as a sophomore.

Believe it or not- and this may sound weird- but I think a lot of pro baseball players end up kind of living in a vacuum to a degree. In other words they get to where they don't read what the media says about them a lot of times and just basically detach themselves from it. At MSU, I think it may be a little bit different because these players have to go to class and have to socialize with other students and people around the town and I think that's where they hear a lot of stuff. So, it's a lot harder for them to detach themselves from it.

smootness
06-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Dapper, all I know is that by checking just your most recent posts, you've said all of the following:

Woodruff is a tremendous disappointment, we won't miss him.
We won't miss Fitts, he has been consistently bad and has done nothing.
Collins can't block anything and has never been coached behind the plate.
Decent hitters eat Mitchell alive, he has no pro career.
Lindgren is a 'head case'.
Bracewell is 'garbage' and 'a loser'.

And there is literally not one single post in the bunch that could be construed as in any way positive, and there really aren't even any neutral posts. You talked about us crapping the bed, the fact that we have no balls, predicted that one of our pitchers will give up a grand slam...

Regardless of how much truth you think there is in your posts, you are a consistently negative, name-calling poster who brings nothing of value to the table. I honestly have no idea why you're still allowed to post here. Anyone who ever calls a State athlete a loser, garbage, etc. should be banned immediately.

DapperDawg
06-09-2014, 09:29 AM

My thoughts exactly. A message board is for voicing opinions, and if someone takes offense to a total stranger's thoughts about him or his abilities, he's probably not the toughest kid on the diamond.

My comments carried no ill intention; I merely voiced my opinion of a career of a guy, whom I wanted to be as succesful as possible at State. I'm a literal person; what I say is what I mean. I'm also a dick when I feel someone distorts what I say. No big deal, and no hard feelings.

DapperDawg
06-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Dapper, all I know is that by checking just your most recent posts, you've said all of the following:

Woodruff is a tremendous disappointment, we won't miss him.
We won't miss Fitts, he has been consistently bad and has done nothing.
Collins can't block anything and has never been coached behind the plate.
Decent hitters eat Mitchell alive, he has no pro career.
Lindgren is a 'head case'.
Bracewell is 'garbage' and 'a loser'.

And there is literally not one single post in the bunch that could be construed as in any way positive, and there really aren't even any neutral posts. You talked about us crapping the bed, the fact that we have no balls, predicted that one of our pitchers will give up a grand slam...

Regardless of how much truth you think there is in your posts, you are a consistently negative, name-calling poster who brings nothing of value to the table. I honestly have no idea why you're still allowed to post here. Anyone who ever calls a State athlete a loser, garbage, etc. should be banned immediately.

Your sample is picked from an in-game thread, most likely during a tournament game or regional game, while we're choking it away. I let emotion get the better of me, but don't act like I was the only negative guy in those threads. Getting emotional during an MSU choke-job is par for the course in an Elitedawgs in-game thread.

smootness
06-09-2014, 09:36 AM
Your sample is picked from an in-game thread, most likely during a tournament game or regional game, while we're choking it away. I let emotion get the better of me, but don't act like I was the only negative guy in those threads. Getting emotional during an MSU choke-job is par for the course in an Elitedawgs in-game thread.

1) I didn't say you were the only one. Not sure how that makes it better.
2) I don't care if it was an in-game thread. Anyone who would call any State athlete a loser in any scenario needs to take a step back and reevalute things.

sandjunky
06-09-2014, 10:17 AM
1) I didn't say you were the only one. Not sure how that makes it better.
2) I don't care if it was an in-game thread. Anyone who would call any State athlete a loser in any scenario needs to take a step back and reevalute things.

This^^^

MLB0615
06-09-2014, 01:04 PM
Congratulations to all the guys drafted this year! May you feel at home wherever you wind up, as much as you felt in Starkville.
Thanks for the memories (and the minor heart attacks at times), and thank you for being part of the only team in MSU Baseball history to come closest to a National Championship!
You all played a special role and you WILL be missed......