PDA

View Full Version : I really wish we were playing today...

HancockCountyDog
06-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Watching college baseball all day today, makes me want to watch Holder shut things down.

Going to miss that guy.

State82
06-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Watching college baseball all day today, makes me want to watch Holder shut things down.

Going to miss that guy.

Without a doubt. Love watching college baseball but its been kind of tough watching the last 2 days. As much as I love it it's a downer when we are done.

msstate7
06-07-2014, 07:02 PM

Going to miss that guy.

Funny you should mention holder. I think what led to us not playing today is using holder against jsu. Had we used someone else, lindgren comes in when it's 3-3 against ull bc we would've had holder to follow him. Anyway spilt milk. Go Cajuns...

Joe Schmedlap
06-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Funny you should mention holder. I think what led to us not playing today is using holder against jsu. Had we used someone else, lindgren comes in when it's 3-3 against ull bc we would've had holder to follow him. Anyway spilt milk. Go Cajuns...

The fact that our offense required us to use Holder against JSU fully explains why the Dogs are at home now.