PDA

View Full Version : Something I have been thinking

RossDawg82
06-06-2014, 03:49 PM
Do you ever think that Nelson Adams has a little something to do with Fletcher calling Ole Miss the leader. Maybe to get their hopes up, only to dash them on the first Wednesday of February. Every year it seems that we run into a situation where we have a player who is solid with us and then flips on the last day. Perhaps this is the Adams Family way of doing the same to TSUN. Just a thought, have any of yall thought this or is my mind just going a little crazy?

I seen it dawg
06-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Would be pretty good if true

Coach34
06-06-2014, 03:58 PM
It's recruiting- there is no telling what's going on

hailmari
06-06-2014, 03:59 PM
It's crossed my mind, but I can only hope that's what's up. I think it has more to do with Fletcher wanting to our staff work instead of just becoming another guy in the class, though.

hacker
06-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Either that, or he and his brother aren't very close. Could you imagine wanting to go to your brother's rival school and play against him every year?

smootness
06-06-2014, 04:41 PM
It's crossed my mind, but I can only hope that's what's up. I think it has more to do with Fletcher wanting to our staff work instead of just becoming another guy in the class, though.

Heck, he could be doing it just to needle his brother some.

Nelson is the one who tweeted out that he knew someone who definitely wouldn't be going to Ole Miss after the Tee Shepherd deal and linked to his brother's profile.

preachermatt83
06-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Heck, he could be doing it just to needle his brother some.

Nelson is the one who tweeted out that he knew someone who definitely wouldn't be going to Ole Miss after the Tee Shepherd deal and linked to his brother's profile.

exactly.. He tweeted " I know one who OM will never get"