PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Class Reports For Summer

Hotdawg66
06-06-2014, 10:34 AM
The 2014 recruiting class reported earlier this week. Any no shows we should be worried about?

jumbo
06-06-2014, 10:41 AM
Jordan Harris and Lashard Durr are going to Juco
Ravian Pierce might make it, worst case he goes to Prep school in the fall, enrolls in January and still has 5 to play 4.
Lot of talk about Jamoral Graham not making it now but haven't seen 100% one way or another

BankerDog
06-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Graham is not on campus YET. But I think he should be.

msstate7
06-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Graham is not on campus YET. But I think he should be.

He should be? Like he's eligible?

smootness
06-06-2014, 03:27 PM
I've heard Harris, Durr, and Pierce are going JUCO, one of the OL (Cochran?) is greyshirting; and that everyone else was expected in now aside from Graham, Lee, and one other (Cooper maybe), but that those last 3 are expected to make it before the fall semester.

smootness
06-06-2014, 03:28 PM
He should be? Like he's eligible?

I think he means that he should ultimately make it, not that we were expecting him and he didn't show.

jumbo
06-06-2014, 03:29 PM
I've heard Harris, Durr, and Pierce are going JUCO, one of the OL (Cochran?) is greyshirting; and that everyone else was expected in now aside from Graham, Lee, and one other (Cooper maybe), but that those last 3 are expected to make it before the fall semester.

Pierce isn't going JUCO. He's close enough that if he doesn't make it he can go to prep school in the fall and then enroll in January

RBritt
06-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Durr is at Co Lin, saw him there this week.

smootness
06-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Pierce isn't going JUCO. He's close enough that if he doesn't make it he can go to prep school in the fall and then enroll in January

I hope you're right. It just seems strange for someone that close to qualifying to be limited to essentially just Florida Atlantic as an option before we stepped in.

hailmari
06-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Durr is at Co Lin, saw him there this week.

This might explain the question in another thread on why we're going after more CBs in this class.

msstate7
06-06-2014, 04:29 PM
I hope you're right. It just seems strange for someone that close to qualifying to be limited to essentially just Florida Atlantic as an option before we stepped in.
Well we aren't the hardest school to qualify for. Our low admission requirements could be a factor

smootness
06-06-2014, 04:42 PM
Well we aren't the hardest school to qualify for. Our low admission requirements could be a factor

Just about every school has the same basic requirements for their athletes.

I can assure you Duke is not forcing their WR recruits to pass the exact same admissions standards as their normal students.

And there are definitely other schools who would generally compete for us for recruits with similar requirements.

msstate7
06-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Just about every school has the same basic requirements for their athletes.

I can assure you Duke is not forcing their WR recruits to pass the exact same admissions standards as their normal students.

And there are definitely other schools who would generally compete for us for recruits with similar requirements.

Not sure about every school, but I know Florida has a lot tougher admissions for athletes than most the sec. That tells me there are different standards at sec schools

I seen it dawg
06-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Jordan Harris and Lashard Durr are going to Juco
Ravian Pierce might make it, worst case he goes to Prep school in the fall, enrolls in January and still has 5 to play 4.
Lot of talk about Jamoral Graham not making it now but haven't seen 100% one way or another

Thank you for posting the info. Please post more if you can.