PDA

View Full Version : It's here!!! No joke, it's finally here!!

Cowbells
06-06-2014, 09:51 AM
The Sun Belt Super Bowl...... Who knew??

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/809/908/2908809.jpg

Jack Lambert
06-06-2014, 10:03 AM
I am planning on going to the game. Not trying to be funny but will tickets be hard to get since it's a big game for them and the stadium is not very large? I might be wrong about the stadium.

Goat Holder
06-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Great, we need to hype it up as much as possible. I wish we'd play in either Mobile or Birmingham every year. Lots of our fans in proximity to both places and in two recruiting hotbeds.

If you are downplaying the impacts of this game and ashamed that we are playing a Sun Belt/CUSA game on the road, then you are an idiot. Troy/Louisiana Tech were mistakes, games in big cities vs. shit teams are not.

BeastMan
06-06-2014, 10:15 AM
I've said it a million times but I don't mind home and home with mid-major programs as long as it's in a cool town. At Troy should never happen. That said, Mobile is cool. It's a great travel opportunity for the alumni on the coast. Dauphin Street will be a good time that weekend for sure.

Cowbells
06-06-2014, 10:17 AM
I am planning on going to the game. Not trying to be funny but will tickets be hard to get since it's a big game for them and the stadium is not very large? I might be wrong about the stadium.

According to message board So AL fans, they are really hoping bringing in an SEC team will be their first sellout in school history, and argue over the chances of it happening. 40,000 seat stadium. I wouldn't think tickets would be difficult to find at all. Probably much depends on how many State fans travel down.... and all I hear is shades of State crushing LaTech's first sellout hopeful when not many showed up in Ruston.... They were seriously pissed about it.

Goat Holder
06-06-2014, 10:21 AM
I've said it a million times but I don't mind home and home with mid-major programs as long as it's in a cool town. At Troy should never happen. That said, Mobile is cool. It's a great travel opportunity for the alumni on the coast. Dauphin Street will be a good time that weekend for sure.

NO WAY!!! WE CAN'T PLAY A GAME THAT'S ADVANTAGEOUS FOR OUR PROGRAM AND FANBASE!!!! WE SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT WE HAVE TO PLAY AT A SUN BELT SCHOOL HAR HE HO!!!!1111 LET'S PLAY OREGON INSTEAD I'VE BEEN A FAN FOR 200 MILLION YEARS YOU WHIPPERSNAPPERS

esplanade91
06-06-2014, 11:16 AM
WF @ ULM
Wash @ Hawaii
BC @ UMass
Arizona @ UTSA
Missouri @ Toledo
TT @ UTEP
OU @ Tulsa
Duke @ Troy
GT @ Tulane
Baylor @ Buffalo
Nebraska @ Fresno State
Louisville @ FIU

And that's only in September.

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

BulldogBear
06-06-2014, 11:49 AM

First big time opponent so probably be fairly well attended. With that said, I bet you can get tickets. The question will be how much? I'm planning on going and have the ever present question: Do I order from MSU and sit with MSU folks or wait... have to sit with the "enemy" and possibly pay more or maybe get to pay less?

DawgSaint
06-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Very cheap face value tickets compared to our other roads games. So? At least they put a fair price on it. Some small schools would try to see $70 seats.