PDA

View Full Version : NBA Finals

Dawg61
06-05-2014, 10:24 PM
is on in the 4th quarter and not one single post on it till this one on the first page. That's crazy to me.

CadaverDawg
06-05-2014, 10:33 PM
is on in the 4th quarter and not one single post on it till this one on the first page. That's crazy to me.

NBA sucks, but I'm watching it right now, ha. Lebron had to be carried off with cramps. Apparently San Antonio's AC is broken in their arena so it is 100 degrees on the court. Players cramping up and stuff. Crazy

Spurs gonna win

Dawg61
06-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Heat fell apart as soon as LJ left, not surprisingly. How does the AC not work for this game? Hmmm sounds fishy

Charlie_Sheen420
06-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Lebron showed his true colors in this game, and it's why he shouldn't be compared to the greatest of all time, MJ. MJ would have been out there no matter how hot it was or how bad he was cramping. Tim Duncan and all them seemed to be fine and playing just fine in that heat.

hacker
06-05-2014, 11:28 PM
Lebron showed his true colors in this game, and it's why he shouldn't be compared to the greatest of all time, MJ. MJ would have been out there no matter how hot it was or how bad he was cramping. Tim Duncan and all them seemed to be fine and playing just fine in that heat.

I would've called you stupid if this was yesterday and defended Lebron to the end. But I have NEVER seen anything like that in any sport of any level. He just quit and watched his team lose. I am so flabbergasted right now.

Martianlander
06-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Lebron------no mas-no mas

UMCDawg16
06-06-2014, 08:51 AM
I would've called you stupid if this was yesterday and defended Lebron to the end. But I have NEVER seen anything like that in any sport of any level. He just quit and watched his team lose. I am so flabbergasted right now.

You guys obviously have no clue what its like to have cramps like that. There is no "don't be a pus, just play through the pain". Its not just pain, your legs literally shut down. Its ok if you don't like LeBron, but don't say he's a pus or not tough, etc.. Makes people sound stupid to rush to judgement when you have no idea what you're talking about.

sandwolf
06-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Apparently San Antonio's AC is broken in their arena so it is 100 degrees on the court. Players cramping up and stuff.

Oh my lord, this only adds to my hatred for the NBA........I mean what kind of pansey pro athletes require air conditioning to play their sport?

Bubb Rubb
06-06-2014, 09:05 AM

You're being a little hard on him. Cramping is pretty serious.

That said, this should definitely be a factor when discussion the best of all times. Some of the older arenas, like Boston Garden, didn't have airconditioning. Jordan, Bird, and Magic Johnson played in stifling conditions every game.

I've heard Pat Riley and Magic talk about how it would be 120 degrees or higher in Boston Garden.

For those that think this is fishy, give it a rest. Everyone played in the same conditions. It's not like anyone had an unfair advantage.

Charlie_Sheen420
06-06-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm not saying Lebron isn't good, I'm just saying when things get tough he tends to shut down where as the legends have always shined in the tough times. Yes cramps are tough and all that, but if you can stand while cramping you can hobble your ass off the court, being carried off was just too much. The cramping factor came into play with over 7 mins left in the 4th, and while Lebron knew he was in cramp mode I did not see him trying to get re-hydrated by drinking something or ask for an IV to possibly get back in maybe the final 2 mins of the game. I saw "the current best player in the nba" basically sit down with 7 mins left and have the look of "I'm done for the night" (Yes I know Lebron came back in, but then he quickly exited again). I can't recall any of the greats like MJ, Bird, Magic, etc. sit down especially in the Finals and basically call it quits that early when the game was on the line. And like I said I'm not dissing cramps, they are very painful and hurt like hell, but if you know you are prone to getting them as Lebron is shouldn't he know he needs to constantly well hydrate himself throughout the game? Hell get an IV every halftime if needed. If he didn't do that last night, then that's on him.

War Machine Dawg
06-06-2014, 10:16 AM
That's because basketball sucks. Although I do hope the Spurs win. Team over collection of talent.

Goat Holder
06-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Wow, a subject myself, Cadaver and WMD all agree on. NBA (and basketball in general) sucks.