PDA

View Full Version : Timmy Timmy Brando

RTO Dawg
06-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Added to the SECNetwork

shoeless joe
06-04-2014, 01:32 PM
He's terrible.

So far they've got musberger, Palmer, and Brando...I'm sure I'm missing someone. Apparently the network thinks the product quality on the field will overshadow the lack of quality on the announcer/analyst side.

msstate7
06-04-2014, 01:34 PM
He's terrible.

So far they've got musberger, Palmer, and Brando...I'm sure I'm missing someone. Apparently the network thinks the product quality on the field will overshadow the lack of quality on the announcer/analyst side.

I know Ron Franklin got in trouble and he's a bear, but I liked him doing games.

shoeless joe
06-04-2014, 01:41 PM
I know Ron Franklin got in trouble and he's a bear, but I liked him doing games.

Agreed.

paco
06-04-2014, 01:54 PM
I knew that was going to happen. Crap, I don't like Brando. He's a legend in his own mind.

RTO Dawg
06-04-2014, 02:01 PM
I knew that was going to happen. Crap, I don't like Brando. He's a legend in his own mind.

I'll bet all my vcash Dick Cross has a poster on his bedroom door of Brando

deltadawg99
06-04-2014, 02:05 PM
Brando sucks and I guess it's because he has a daughter in Oxford, but he loves to kiss OM ass any chance he gets.

Political Hack
06-04-2014, 02:24 PM
I like Palmer. think he does a good job.

CadaverDawg
06-04-2014, 02:26 PM
Jesus. Musberger and Brando are the worst 2 in football. Palmer is good as long as they don't show him on TV. The hand motions and extra small slacks I feel like most men could do without, but he makes good commentary.

I would rather sit first row at a Lou Holtz karaoke concert without an umbrella than listen to Musberger or Brando for an entire game though.

ShotgunDawg
06-04-2014, 02:31 PM
I don't mind Musberger, and I really don't mind the "In Booth" version of Brando. Where Brando sucks is on twitter and as a radio host that is biased. When he is in the booth and forced to unbiased, he does a decent job.

maroonmania
06-04-2014, 02:34 PM
They must be truly desparate to fill their slots.

Jack Lambert
06-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Jesus. Musberger and Brando are the worst 2 in football. Palmer is good as long as they don't show him on TV. The hand motions and extra small slacks I feel like most men could do without, but he makes good commentary.

I would rather sit first row at a Lou Holtz karaoke concert without an umbrella than listen to Musberger or Brando for an entire game though.

So I take it that you would not want to stand between Cross and the Brando poster on his wall.

BulldogBear
06-04-2014, 04:03 PM

Couldn't help but laugh

Dawgcentral
06-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Brando was an ass long before he had a daughter in Oxford. I felt that way even before he made the point blank statement that Polk would return to MSU when it snowed in Starkville "Or "Hell" whatever he said at the time on his flippin' radio show. Polk came back the next day and he was red faced and still attacking MSU fans who called up to tell him he was full of it (in so many words).
But let's face it. They could put any idiot behind the microphone and we're going to have to deal with it unless we're at the game.

RTO Dawg
06-04-2014, 07:24 PM
So I take it that you would not want to stand between Cross and the Brando poster on his wall.

You better dig in the back of your closet and get your paintball gear!!

Barking 13
06-04-2014, 09:19 PM

Dude on a roll today....

DawgSaint
06-04-2014, 09:24 PM

http://youtu.be/RFlCD5CYAcU

PassInterference
06-04-2014, 09:25 PM
Musberger? He has no attachment to the SEC. He hasn't even done many SEC games (compared to other candidates). He isn't very knowledgeable either. And he is 75.

M.Fillmore
06-04-2014, 10:10 PM

I made the mistake of reading this post while eating. I laughed so hard the food came out.

Martianlander
06-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Musberger, unless they muzzle him will constantly tell us how good the Big 10 and all the west coast teams are.

TheRef
06-05-2014, 08:08 AM
At least we aren't getting Lou Holtz....

PassInterference
06-05-2014, 08:47 AM
I'll say it. I like Lou Holtz.

And football jerseys. And mango hurricanes.

Martianlander
06-05-2014, 12:49 PM
Best Holtz line "Be sure to make six good friends during your lifetime so your wife won't have to hire pallbearers".

Hot Rock
06-06-2014, 06:58 AM
When the announcers suck, just turn sound off and radio on, fixed it

RTO Dawg
06-06-2014, 07:16 AM
When the announcers suck, just turn sound off and radio on, fixed it

Time delay, one or the other

BulldogBear
06-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Time delay, one or the other

I know. It sucks. That's mostly just because I'll end up being OCD and turning one or the other off (usually radio) because the delay just annoys the fool out of me. There used to be a time it was just a second or so and one hardly noticed but that was before all the satellite and digital.