PDA

View Full Version : The wool just got thicker.

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2014, 09:24 AM

smootness
06-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Dak is simply unlike anything we've had at QB ever, and he's unlike all but about 1-2% of QBs anywhere. He's just a magnetic guy who is able to be a leader without being a rah-rah guy; he compels others to do their job and get behind him.

I love that he's not afraid to put something out there like this. He's not making an outlandish prediction, but just kind of quietly letting everybody know how confident he is in himself and his team.

gtowndawg
06-04-2014, 09:52 AM

Football or no football, he will be successful. You can just tell.

MarketingBully01
06-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Man do I like this guy! Glad he is in maroon!

Barking 13
06-04-2014, 05:17 PM
and all the girls swooned..... lol

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Ill be wearing my dak 15 jersey to every game. I dare someone in a bow tie or slacks tell me it is gay.

hacker
06-04-2014, 06:04 PM
http://hasmississippistatefootballstartedyet.com

jimbo352
06-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Ill be wearing my dak 15 jersey to every game. I dare someone in a bow tie or slacks tell me it is gay.

You're gay, but it's got nothing to do with that jersey you'll be wearing.... :D

dawgoneyall
06-04-2014, 09:09 PM
If you are above 15 it is gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

PassInterference
06-04-2014, 09:19 PM
If you are above 15 it is gay.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Anybody who thinks it's gay to wear a football jersey to a football game has some insecurities.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Anybody thinks it's gay to wear a football jersey to a football game has some insecurities.

Wearing a polo and khakis to a football game isnt gay but a football jersey is? What kind of bizarro world do about 6 college fan bases live in?

PassInterference
06-04-2014, 09:43 PM
Exactly. Khaki man needs to justify succumbing to preppy rules by calling jerseys gay.

Maroons
06-04-2014, 10:09 PM
This thread had so much potential ...

KB21
06-04-2014, 10:16 PM
Dak is simply unlike anything we've had at QB ever, and he's unlike all but about 1-2% of QBs anywhere. He's just a magnetic guy who is able to be a leader without being a rah-rah guy; he compels others to do their job and get behind him.

I love that he's not afraid to put something out there like this. He's not making an outlandish prediction, but just kind of quietly letting everybody know how confident he is in himself and his team.

The last player that I felt had that innate ability to compel others to do their job and get behind him was Tim Tebow. Heck, even in the NFL, he willed his team to wins. He was clearly not an NFL passer, but the one year Denver played him, they were 1-4 with Kyle Orton starting. They were 7-4 in the regular season with Tim Tebow starting and 1-1 in the playoffs with him.

What I saw when Dak went into that Egg Bowl game was a player who inspired confidence in his team. When he went into the game, you could tell immediately that the level of confidence in this team went up dramatically. You just don't see that happen even with some of the better quarterbacks in the game.

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Players respond to him because he is our hardest worker and doesnt do any talking. He leads by example and players and coaches respect him. You dont have to worry about him:

A coach told me that. That is rare.
While our star is doing work and minding his business, bo dirt and kimdechees are in the news every week and judging by the beach photos, obviously not putting in work.

Did you watch the egg bowl? One team was jacked and fast and the other was soft and slow.

Todd4State
06-04-2014, 10:42 PM
About wearing jerseys and grown men- if you go to a Cardinals game there are a TON of people wearing Cardinals jerseys and those t-shirts with the players name and number on the back. It's grown men and women.

I think if you told them it was gay, they would be like oh well.

DawgSaint
06-04-2014, 10:54 PM
About wearing jerseys and grown men- if you go to a Cardinals game there are a TON of people wearing Cardinals jerseys and those t-shirts with the players name and number on the back. It's grown men and women.

I think if you told them it was gay, they would be like oh well.

I don't know why, but the only place an adult can get away with wearing jersey is at NFL games

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-04-2014, 10:55 PM
I don't know why, but the only place an adult can get away with wearing jersey is at NFL games

You ever been to a college football game outside of the south? And Ive worn one in starkville and will again.
Not sure if that means I "got away" with it.

Reason2succeed
06-05-2014, 12:51 AM
I don't know about the team but that photo just got me HYPED!!! I believe!

RState
06-05-2014, 01:03 AM
I just went from six to midnight! Dak is some kinda special. "HE15MAN The Second Coming"