PDA

View Full Version : Aggie defense down two more starters.

starkvegasdawg
06-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin announced Tuesday that starting linebacker Darian Claiborne and starting defensive tackle Isaiah Golden have been dismissed from the football team.

I wonder how much longer before all the national writers realize that their weakest link last year is now completely rusted through this year all the while losing the three best things they had going for them last year in JFF, Evans, and that OL.

Aggies are not going to be very good this season. Depending on OOC they may struggle to reach 6 wins. I have no idea who all they play.

Political Hack
06-04-2014, 09:26 AM
yep. Everyone keeps saying us vs Ark in the SEC West cellar. I've got Ark vs A&M for the cellar.

State vs OM for 4th, with the winner having an outside shot at 3rd. Auburn, LSU, and Bama will all be somewhere in the 1-4 range.

FISHDAWG
06-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Les Miles and his boy Freeze do not approve this message

Maroons
06-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Auburn's schedule is brutal. LSU has no QB and a weaker than normal front 7. The Bears have no OL.

2nd in the West is ours for the taking, and winning it is not out of the question if we can get help with Bama.

Jack Lambert
06-04-2014, 09:48 AM
As bad as their defense was last season this might be a good thing for them.

NCDawg
06-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Maybe we'll stand a chance against Texas A&M this year. I remember the last time they came to Starkville, Manzell ran all over us. Looked like we were running in concrete.

RougeDawg
06-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Maybe we'll stand a chance against Texas A&M this year. I remember the last time they came to Starkville, Manzell ran all over us. Looked like we were running in concrete.

If we cannot beat A&M easily this year, at home, then we will be struggling to make a bowl game as they will be the 5th-6th weakest team we will play. All of our OOC's should be weaker and ARK is just a notch above OOC.

jumbo
06-04-2014, 03:22 PM
they are looking at 6-6 unless Allen is the real deal and they can put up points like they have the past 2 years

CadaverDawg
06-04-2014, 03:28 PM
I simply cannot see us finishing lower than 5th. We SHOULD beat A&M and Arkansas. We CAN beat Ole Miss. We HAVE A SHOT to beat LSU, Bama, and Auburn, but it will not be easy and we will not be favored.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-04-2014, 05:11 PM
Lawyers from oxford were just spotted heading to college station

Bothrops
06-04-2014, 05:51 PM
If we cannot beat A&M easily this year, at home, then we will be struggling to make a bowl game as they will be the 5th-6th weakest team we will play. All of our OOC's should be weaker and ARK is just a notch above OOC.

This is true. A&M is a must win game.

Reason2succeed
06-05-2014, 01:04 AM
With an experienced QB, starters returning on O, and a loaded defense with experience anything less than third in SEC West would be a major disappointment for me. I really expect to win or be in contention late. I guess you could say I'm BULLish on the State this year.

Miss. Stake
06-05-2014, 08:54 AM
Auburn's schedule is brutal. LSU has no QB and a weaker than normal front 7. The Bears have no OL.

2nd in the West is ours for the taking, and winning it is not out of the question if we can get help with Bama.

LSU has AN INEXPERIENCED QB and an INEXPERIENCED than normal front 7

fixed that for you. The Hatter will win no less than 9 games