PDA

View Full Version : For laughs...

TheRef
06-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Go ahead and read this conversation that a Bear and I are having on Twitter. Says there's no point in going to OMAHA unless you're coming back with a championship. I love the bears sometimes.

starkvegasdawg
06-03-2014, 11:05 AM
Have they even looked on a map to see where Omaha is yet?

smootness
06-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Go ahead and read this conversation that a Bear and I are having on Twitter. Says there's no point in going to OMAHA unless you're coming back with a championship. I love the bears sometimes.

Yeah, we know enough about Ole Miss athletics to know they only hang banners for national championships***

drummerdawg
06-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Go ahead and read this conversationd that a Bear and I are having on Twitter. Says there's no point in going to OMAHA unless you're coming back with a championship. I love the bears sometimes.

I have a rebel friend who says the same thing. After States run last year he says it doesn't matter because State didn't win it all and that was all that mattered.

TheRef
06-03-2014, 11:27 AM
They're saying the exact same things we were saying before the Regional about UL-L. I can't wait. Also, they're trashing an Ole Miss fan that graduated from MSU this Spring saying that he shouldn't do a forecast for them and that I should because MSU has a better Meteorology program than Ole Miss. Problem is, Ole Miss doesn't have a Meteorology program. Ignorance is bliss for the bears.

starkvegasdawg
06-03-2014, 11:48 AM
I just read on the news that a doctor's office in Oxford was broken in to last night. Nothing was stolen but the records were vandalized pretty badly by scattering them all over the floor. Unfortunately, they did not have names on them and the staff is spending today trying to get all of the files straightened back out. They have released this X-Ray that was in one file hoping the person who it is of will recognize it and claim it as theirs. So far, 1,573 people have thoght it was their X-Ray. I have posted it here in case a bear lurker to the board thinks it may be them. It was taken last week.

yjnkdawg
06-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Have they even looked on a map to see where Omaha is yet?

Well, they have to travel to Lafayette, LA if they hope to know where it is, There isn't a direct route from Lafayette County, MS to Omaha. and hopefully all the rooms will be booked and no vacancies once again. :).

TheRef
06-03-2014, 12:14 PM
And now I'm being referred to as a "tool ass hater". I love the Ole Miss fan base and their...ummm....eloquent vocabulary.

starkvegasdawg
06-03-2014, 12:23 PM
And now I'm being referred to as a "tool ass hater". I love the Ole Miss fan base and their...ummm....eloquent vocabulary.

I guess they just want us to be as happy for them making a super regional and then possibly going to Omaha this year as they were for us last year.***

Jack Lambert
06-03-2014, 12:52 PM
I come across 90 more times the Ole Miss fans who did not go to school there then I do MSU and the ones I do come across had a son go there. Ole Miss fans are just jokes.