PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

Justdafacts
06-03-2014, 12:46 AM
I noticed during the game tonight that you guys use Adidas bats.. please don't take this the wrong way, as I am not trying to be condescending, but....

what the hell does Adidas know about baseball bats???

Pioneer Dawg
06-03-2014, 12:48 AM
They're supposed to be the ones closest to the allowed specs

Justdafacts
06-03-2014, 12:53 AM
I have been watching a TON of games this post season, and I have seen plenty of teams with Adidas jerseys, but I don't recall seeing any other team using Adidas bats. Do you know of any other teams that use them?

Pioneer Dawg
06-03-2014, 01:00 AM
Do you know of any other teams that use them?

Jackson State**

No I don't know who uses what

Dawg61
06-03-2014, 01:19 AM
I noticed during the game tonight that you guys use Adidas bats.. please don't take this the wrong way, as I am not trying to be condescending, but....

what the hell does Adidas know about baseball bats???

Cause we're in bed with Adidas and sport all things Adidas for baseball including the equipment. And we get rewarded with sweet retro Asstros jerseys that 14 other teams wear too.

RougeDawg
06-03-2014, 01:38 AM
Cause we're in bed with Adidas and sport all things Adidas for baseball including the equipment. And we get rewarded with sweet retro Asstros jerseys that 14 other teams wear too.

And photo shopped Grey and White unis.**

I don't think any of the bats are that much different now. It's just who uses them.

TheRef
06-03-2014, 08:00 AM
And photo shopped Grey and White unis.**

I don't think any of the bats are that much different now. It's just who uses them.

Agreed...I think that in general, all the bats were the same this season. We just had no approach to the plate so we couldn't hit ourselves out of a wet paper sack.

tcdog70
06-03-2014, 12:01 PM
I did notice that Rea went back to pullin the Ball. I would rather have Him yanking instead of that weak inside out swing they had Him trying.

Jack Lambert
06-03-2014, 12:49 PM

Plus 15 million dollars.

Dawg61
06-03-2014, 12:55 PM
Plus 15 million dollars.

Good point. We have 17 million reasons why we use Adidas bats.