PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else taking notice of UC Irvine?? They can play it...

RougeDawg
06-03-2014, 12:15 AM
And look as good as any team left. If they can get past the fightin Freezes and the fallen timbers, I think they have the best shot at at title. They can rake, no matter who's throwing and play smart. Wouldn't mind them winning it all.

Dawg61
06-03-2014, 12:18 AM
I notice they are an Adidas school not using Adidas bats

KB21
06-03-2014, 12:24 AM
One thing about UC Irvine is that they must lack pitching depth. They are risking ruining the pro career of their best pitcher by throwing him for 110 pitches on Friday and bringing him back on Monday and having him throw another 59 pitches. Expect to see his name on the list of Tommy John surgeries in the next couple of years.

RougeDawg
06-03-2014, 12:27 AM
I notice they are an Adidas school not using Adidas bats

But do they like their antique Astros versions.**

The other unis look pretty damn good. I like the way they play the game.

RougeDawg
06-03-2014, 12:31 AM
One thing about UC Irvine is that they must lack pitching depth. They are risking ruining the pro career of their best pitcher by throwing him for 110 pitches on Friday and bringing him back on Monday and having him throw another 59 pitches. Expect to see his name on the list of Tommy John surgeries in the next couple of years.

No. Some pitchers at this level aren't flaming ******s. They can go when you wouldn't expect. A pitcher knows when his arm can't go. No college coach at this level will risk a player for a W. Book that.