PDA

View Full Version : LSU

Dawg61
06-02-2014, 11:56 PM
anyone got some video of LSU's ass beatdown tonight? Oh wait ESPN3 show's replays. Grabbing popcorn. 12-2 at home to Houston. Bwahahahahaha

AlSwearengen
06-03-2014, 07:21 AM
I wonder how long before the lsu coonasses start to covet the cajun coonasses head coach. We know that lsu made their baseball name with PED players under bertman, so they would welcome back that approach.

MsStateBaseball
06-03-2014, 08:27 AM
I love it that they lost. Manieri is so arrogant. They think they live in Omaha. They just can't handle the new scholarship rules. I love it. We play them in 2015 late in the season, May 1-3 I think, at Dudy.

DawgSaint
06-03-2014, 08:43 AM
Of all the teams in the league they had the easiest road to Omaha. I hate'em but very surprised they lost

Dawg61
06-03-2014, 10:07 AM
I wonder how long before the lsu coonasses start to covet the cajun coonasses head coach. We know that lsu made their baseball name with PED players under bertman, so they would welcome back that approach.

Robichaux is safe at ULL, he's been there 20 years but the hitting coach is another thing. I say we go get him before LSU even has the chance.

ULalum06
06-05-2014, 04:01 PM
Robichaux is safe at ULL, he's been there 20 years but the hitting coach is another thing. I say we go get him before LSU even has the chance.

I ****ING HATE LSU WITH A PASSION YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND.

**** EVERYTHING THAT IS LSU.

CadaverDawg
06-05-2014, 04:12 PM
I ****ING HATE LSU WITH A PASSION YOU CAN NOT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND.

**** EVERYTHING THAT IS LSU.

Cool

maroonmania
06-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Definitely made us losing a little easier to take seeing that LSU got assraped and sent home by Houston. Now just want to see ULL take care of the Bears. Gotta keep the OMAHA acronym in tact (Ole Miss At Home Again).

LiterallyPolice
06-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Definitely made us losing a little easier to take seeing that LSU got assraped and sent home by Houston. Now just want to see ULL take care of the Bears. Gotta keep the OMAHA acronym in tact (Ole Miss At Home Again).

Yeah, I flipped over after our game ended for a little therapeutic schadenfreude. It got out of hand early... and that stadium was DEAD. Almost eerie.

Anyway, LSU tears are certainly delicious.

BulldogBear
06-05-2014, 05:49 PM
I almost always pull for other SEC schools. That game was not one of those times. Bwahahahahh