PDA

View Full Version : Seniors

TheRef
06-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Cohen calls Pirtle "the Best second baseman in Mississippi State history."

CT and Hendu have been clutch when we needed them to be most of the time. Armstrong was good during the regular season. Bracewell is gone after a good career. This senior class was good. Nothing but props to them.

msstate7
06-02-2014, 09:25 PM
Pirtle right up there with Travis chapman as my favorite diamond dogs ever. Gonna really miss that dude. Really hope he's a Dustin Pedroia type player for my braves some day

TheRef
06-02-2014, 09:26 PM
I think Pirtle will make it far in his career.

Pioneer Dawg
06-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Can't argue that one. Need to retire his jersey

MetEdDawg
06-02-2014, 09:27 PM
Pirtle was great this year and it was nice to see Bradford bounce back after the injuries derailed him last year.

Good thing is that our senior class will be even better next year if Rea, Holder, and Woody come back. Rea, Holder, Heck, Vickerson, Britton, Mitchell, Fitts, Laster, Woody. Add Randolph and Walker too but they won't play much I don't think. That's a lot of experience that will be coupled with some talented youth.

LC Dawg
06-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Cohen calls Pirtle "the Best second baseman in Mississippi State history."

CT and Hendu have been clutch when we needed them to be most of the time. Armstrong was good during the regular season. Bracewell is gone after a good career. This senior class was good. Nothing but props to them.

I was just thinking about this. One of the toughest things about a season ending is saying goodbye to the players who played their last game. All the guys you mentioned and also some juniors. We may complain during games and during the season but in the end all these guys are Bulldogs and I appreciate everything they've contributed to our fine baseball program.

msstate7
06-02-2014, 09:34 PM
I was just thinking about this. One of the toughest things about a season ending is saying goodbye to the players who played their last game. All the guys you mentioned and also some juniors. We may complain during games and during the season but in the end all these guys are Bulldogs and I appreciate everything they've contributed to our fine baseball program.

Nice post. I agree

MarketingBully01
06-02-2014, 09:35 PM

Well said, they are great kids.

CadaverDawg
06-02-2014, 09:35 PM
Pirtle right up there with Travis chapman as my favorite diamond dogs ever. Gonna really miss that dude. Really hope he's a Dustin Pedroia type player for my braves some day

I second this. Never thought Pirtle would end up being one of my all time favorite Dawgs. Helluva job, son

CadaverDawg
06-02-2014, 09:36 PM

Great post. I agree

CJDAWG85
06-02-2014, 10:24 PM
Excellent thread and posts. Those boys gave it everything they had. Baseball is a funny game. Sometimes the hops and calls go your way and sometimes they don't. Hats off to those boys.