PDA

View Full Version : Well, FFF looks like you were right. We should respect ULL. They were/are the

Saltydog
06-02-2014, 09:00 PM
better team and they did what they had to do. I hope these Cajun coon asses rip UM to hell but I'm not so sure about it. Should be a good series but UM is playing really well right now. I hate to root for ULL but I've got too.

DownwardDawg
06-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Mississippi beats themselves this time of year. ULL just needs to play decent and they'll be fine. Let the suck happen.

FFF
06-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Beat the hell out of UM!!!!

MarketingBully01
06-02-2014, 09:17 PM
Hey FFF, you were right and I apologize. We gave them our all and played pretty even with them tonight and if not for the wild pitches and a more timely entrance of Lindgren, we might have beaten them tonight.

FFF
06-02-2014, 09:20 PM
Hey FFF, you were right and I apologize. We gave them our all and played pretty even with them tonight and if not for the wild pitches and a more timely entrance of Lindgren, we might have beaten them tonight.

Man, I never wanted to be right... but I knew that this team was legitimately good. Either way, that doesn't matter. Our biggest rivals have to go play these assholes on their field and I hope they rip OM a new one. This goes well beyond being right... this is now about making sure our hated rival stays home YET AGAIN... and if there was a team I'd like to see matched up with them, it's ULL. Take it to them, Cajuns. Kick their ass.

maroonmania
06-02-2014, 09:25 PM

We have got to improve our offense to compete at the level needed to win this time of year. Even with our pitching screw-ups tonight we should have been able to win only giving up 5 runs given they were without their weekend starters. Just way too many games we score 3 runs or less even when the opposition is pitching a mediocre pitcher, we've seen it all year.

Cajuns99
06-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Guys, first off...great regional. Enjoyed all time spent with your fans here, I promise the ones that I had at our tailgate enjoyed themselves, from food, beer and baseball talk. I was more concerned about a regional than a super. We are built for 3 game series...not really bout for tournaments. Haven't lost a series all year, I'm here to promise you, we will take care of ole miss. Have not lost a series or back to back games. I know a few things got heated during this series but that's from 2 passionate fan bases. I'm sure most know and some will eventually admit...we are a damn good ball club and so are y'all. Good luck in the future and hopefully our AD's have made a relationship considering y'all came to softball and baseball regionals, would love to have a rotating OOC series with both.

FFF
06-02-2014, 10:12 PM
Guys, first off...great regional. Enjoyed all time spent with your fans here, I promise the ones that I had at our tailgate enjoyed themselves, from food, beer and baseball talk. I was more concerned about a regional than a super. We are built for 3 game series...not really bout for tournaments. Haven't lost a series all year, I'm here to promise you, we will take care of ole miss. Have not lost a series or back to back games. I know a few things got heated during this series but that's from 2 passionate fan bases. I'm sure most know and some will eventually admit...we are a damn good ball club and so are y'all. Good luck in the future and hopefully our AD's have made a relationship considering y'all came to softball and baseball regionals, would love to have a rotating OOC series with both.

As fun as the story line would have been for us to play OM for a trip to Omaha in Oxford, I just had a very hard time seeing us being able to compete with them. You guys are absolutely the best team to match up with them to get to Omaha, and you've got the biggest Cajun fan right here this week. Kick their ass.