PDA

View Full Version : I will say that if we HAD to lose last night, I'm glad it wasn't very close...

maroonmania
06-02-2014, 04:19 PM
because games like last night, especially with a Cohen team, should just piss us off and take about 60 seconds to get over. If we had lost an extra inning one run type game like we did against KY in the SEC tournament I would feel like we might have much more of a hangover like we did the day after with FL. We may not win tonight but if we don't it won't be because our guys are not focused after what transpired last night.

CadaverDawg
06-02-2014, 04:24 PM
because games like last night, especially with a Cohen team, should just piss us off and take about 60 seconds to get over. If we had lost an extra inning one run type game like we did against KY in the SEC tournament I would feel like we might have much more of a hangover like we did the day after with FL. We may not win tonight but if we don't it won't be because our guys are not focused after what transpired last night.

I agree. Hopefully Wes, Pirtle, Detz, Bracewell, Henderson, and all other players that were a big part of last year, or Seniors, will rise up tonight and say they aren't going out like that. I can live with us losing, but I want it to be because they are just better, not because we beat ourselves