PDA

View Full Version : No lose situation tomorrow....

HoopsDawg
06-01-2014, 11:05 PM
We either win or ULL gets to play OM. We aren't beating OM. ULL will get to host and may beat them. Yes, I hate myself for making this post.

HSVDawg
06-01-2014, 11:17 PM
We can't beat a team that we are 2-2 against already this year? If we can beat this hot hitting ULL team tomorrow, we are more than capable of taking 2 of 3 in Oxford. If we can't, then it obviously doesn't matter how we stack up to OM. They still have some work ahead of them as well with Washington and with their history they can't take them for granted even if they are in the driver's seat.

dickiedawg
06-01-2014, 11:17 PM
Please delete this immediately.

RougeDawg
06-01-2014, 11:26 PM
I just ask that Cohen put the hottest hitters in the lineup tomorrow. Throw all the lefty righty bulllshit out the window and let them just play. To be a great team you have to be able to hit whoever the **** the other team pitches. Id say that starts tomorrow.

msstate7
06-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I just ask that Cohen put the hottest hitters in the lineup tomorrow. Throw all the lefty righty bulllshit out the window and let them just play. To be a great team you have to be able to hit whoever the **** the other team pitches. Id say that starts tomorrow.

When Cohen pulled Armstrong and Henderson mid game, that tells me it's brown and Vick tomorrow. I'm fine with this too

ScoobaDawg
06-01-2014, 11:31 PM
When Cohen pulled Armstrong and Henderson mid game, that tells me it's brown and Vick tomorrow. I'm fine with this too

Exactly. the interview in the 5th inning or whatever was akward as john just pulled collins to rest. we had already given up on tonight. Outfielders were replaced soon after with them playing like crap.

DudyDawg
06-01-2014, 11:45 PM
What did the outfield do to deserve getting pulled? I'm being serious, I missed the first seven innings

msstate7
06-01-2014, 11:47 PM
What did the outfield do to deserve getting pulled? I'm being serious, I missed the first seven innings
DA just a lousy game in general.

DH missed 2 big catches. Both lead to scores

TheRef
06-01-2014, 11:47 PM

3 balls that should have been caught. CT was the only bright spot.

DudyDawg
06-01-2014, 11:52 PM
Damn. I'm surprised at Hendu not playing well. Being a senior who's ass has splinters lately seems like he would jump all over the chance to earn his spot again.

Thanks for filling me in guys

HSVDawg
06-01-2014, 11:53 PM

Armstrong had a couple of K's and misplayed a ball down the line that let a runner take 3rd when it should have just been a double. Hendu misjudged a flyball that turned into a double and had a horrible foul pop-up bunt attempt that completely killed our momentum in the 2nd after we got the leadoff man on. CT had a good game; had 3 hits, gunned a runner at the plate, and had a nice diving catch.

DudyDawg
06-01-2014, 11:55 PM
CT has been solid coming down the stretch. Senior. Sad that our other two senior OF haven't stepped up and played with the same urgency

BeardoMSU
06-02-2014, 12:37 AM
We either win or ULL gets to play OM. We aren't beating OM. ULL will get to host and may beat them. Yes, I hate myself for making this post.

Damn dude....how bout cheering for the Dawgs a little more than hating (or fearing) the 'federates. #obsession

MarketingBully01
06-02-2014, 12:43 AM

Ahh nice, another extremely pessimistic post...gotta love them.

ScoobaDawg
06-02-2014, 01:11 AM
Ahh nice, another extremely pessimistic post...gotta love them.

Hope noone is at the bar tonight.