PDA

View Full Version : Gosh damnit they are the douchiest faggots around.....

Goat Holder
06-01-2014, 05:59 PM
I f*cking despise Ole Miss baseball. Going to be a long couple of weeks. Shit f*ck piss damn. Somebody please make me feel better. Washington was who I was counting on to knock them off. F*CK

blacklistedbully
06-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Could still do it from the loser's bracket. Long-shot, yes, but possible.

MaxedOutMaroon
06-01-2014, 06:03 PM
I know! I was at least hoping they would make ole miss play more games, but you would think OM made it to Omaha after their reaction. I know it's a valuable win, but there's a long way until Omaha. I don't recall Holder screaming and pumping his fists as hard as possible last night when he won the 2nd game

Pioneer Dawg
06-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Definitely have to be pulling for UW tonight, GT has no shot at them

blacklistedbully
06-01-2014, 06:04 PM
Guys, they haven't even won their regional yet.

I seen it dawg
06-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Well that because we've been there. We know how to act.

Saltydog
06-01-2014, 06:07 PM
nt

LC Dawg
06-01-2014, 06:11 PM
If we play the Super at their place we'll show them how and when to appropriately celebrate.

msstate7
06-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Maybe you're right, but OM pitching won't be at this level tomorrow. Don't know about wash pitching

defiantdog
06-01-2014, 06:14 PM
OM was pretty excited to win their second game of the regional. I guess they feel they're the underdog at their own regional....

Goat Holder
06-01-2014, 06:16 PM
You dream. Unfortunately they are damn good. F*ck Bianco, they wanted to fire his ass last year. Ungrateful bastards are going to be rewarded this year for being ignorant arrogant f*cktards. That's life, who can explain it.

jbjones
06-01-2014, 06:29 PM
If we play the Super at their place we'll show them how and when to appropriately celebrate.

Yeah, we'll show 'em. With the record attendance that we (MSU) just set. UM will take that from us. Think about it, when half a billion Dogs show up, do you think their spin machine will have a heyday with it? Nothing good can come of a Super Regional in oxford between the bears and us. Unless we send them home, and we go home to Omaha. Ya know...where we both belong ( bears in oxford and MSU in Omaha).

Granted, I stole this idea from a co-worker. It did get me to thinking.

Todd4State
06-01-2014, 06:32 PM
Yeah, we'll show 'em. With the record attendance that we (MSU) just set. UM will take that from us. Think about it, when half a billion Dogs show up, do you think their spin machine will have a heyday with it? Nothing good can come of a Super Regional in oxford between the bears and us. Unless we send them home, and we go home to Omaha. Ya know...where we both belong ( bears in oxford and MSU in Omaha).

They're not going to allow a ton of our fans in so that they can set an attendance record.

jbjones
06-01-2014, 06:36 PM
They're not going to allow a ton of our fans in so that they can set an attendance record.

Hope you're right. Either way, Dogs are about to go on a tear. I can't wait to get back to Omaha. That shitty hotel I stayed at is calling my name, and I would love to see it again....

Pioneer Dawg
06-01-2014, 06:38 PM
Will they only allot 200 tickets for us?

Homedawg
06-01-2014, 06:45 PM

First, we have a long way to go to win ours. Second, Todd is spot on, our fans not going to be happy w oxford either, should we win ours. I don't have a big issue w it. Win, host and set your own rules. We don't exactly have a great set up for opposing fans either when we host.

Saltydog
06-01-2014, 06:48 PM
earlier, we are damn lucky they didn't sweep the last two SEC we've had with them.

RTO Dawg
06-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Well that because we've been there. We know how to act.

True statement..

msstate7
06-01-2014, 07:01 PM
earlier, we are damn lucky they didn't sweep the last two SEC we've had with them.

If there's one thing I've learned in the Cohen era, it's msu in postseason >>>> msu in regular season. You guys be scared of them. I say bring em on

BulldogDX55
06-01-2014, 07:02 PM
I f*cking despise Ole Miss baseball. Going to be a long couple of weeks. Shit f*ck piss damn. Somebody please make me feel better. Washington was who I was counting on to knock them off. F*CK

Way to be the fan that they accuse everyone on this web site of being. Sweet homophobia too.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 07:03 PM
If there's one thing I've learned in the Cohen era, it's msu in postseason >>>> msu in regular season. You guys be scared of them. I say bring em on

Amen. This guy gets it.

jbjones
06-01-2014, 07:05 PM

I heard that, I'm with ya.

BeardoMSU
06-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Way to be the fan that they accuse everyone on this web site of being. Sweet homophobia too.

Was thinking the same thing.

BeardoMSU
06-01-2014, 07:07 PM

Well said.

HereComesTheSpiral
06-01-2014, 07:11 PM

Screw attendance records, I will take Omaha over that shit any day. Let's get it done tonight.

Pioneer Dawg
06-01-2014, 07:11 PM

Good grief I bet you think JSU's coach shouldn't be taken to represent anyone other than himself either

Douchebags are fags.

Raytoraid83
06-01-2014, 07:17 PM

This. I want nothing more than to dawg pile at Swayze.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Trust me, they won't admit it but OM fans, players, and coaches are praying we get beat 2 straight. They don't want us coming in there with the CWS on the line

PMDawg
06-01-2014, 07:24 PM
You dream. Unfortunately they are damn good. F*ck Bianco, they wanted to fire his ass last year. Ungrateful bastards are going to be rewarded this year for being ignorant arrogant f*cktards. That's life, who can explain it.

Luckily, your posts in this thread reek of intelligence and class. That's at least twice tonight you've thrown out f****t. Please stop insulting gays by comparing them to ole miss.

Rayburn8
06-01-2014, 07:35 PM
They can't fit that many, however there is talk they will put some type of bleachers on the tennis courts behind right field. That is only if it is us playing them though.

maroonmania
06-01-2014, 08:01 PM
Trust me, they won't admit it but OM fans, players, and coaches are praying we get beat 2 straight. They don't want us coming in there with the CWS on the line

They are in a quandary in the sense that they will have to pull for us to get the Super in Oxford which they have to feel uneasy about or they will have to try and win the Super on the road against a top ranked team.

Goat Holder
06-01-2014, 08:17 PM

Their fans, yes. But their team is in the zone. Our fans don't want to admit this, so they call me a bad fan or say I don't have balls, etc. Shit is the truth.

Maroonthirteen
06-01-2014, 08:27 PM
We are playing the most d#*#*^ now.

I am sure "Louisiana" will keep these uniforms and eye black for their Church league softball years.

Saltydog
06-01-2014, 09:07 PM
the line. They are simply the better team this year.