PDA

View Full Version : My Dislike of ESPN

DanDority
06-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Just grew by a mile today! Watching Bases loaded with a live look in at the Nashville Regional and the game is tied in the top of the 9th, and the producers decide to go take a look at a game in the top of the 2nd. Damn, can they do anything right? I know they want to be the NFL network but the producers do not understand baseball. I will no longer watch ESPN unless the Bulldawgs are playing. Sorry for the rant but I just got a little up set.
Bo

curmudgeon
06-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Really. This set you off to "never watching ESPN again?"

What happens when a restaurant overcooks your steak?

DudyDawg
06-01-2014, 04:17 PM
Really. This set you off to "never watching ESPN again?"

What happens when a restaurant overcooks your steak?

He never eats again

shoeless joe
06-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Espn is generally terrible in the fact that they almost 100% of the time they have an agenda they are pushing and their talking heads give very little substance. But their coverage of college athletics; specifically football and baseball's postseason are the few bright spots I the network.

DownwardDawg
06-01-2014, 04:24 PM
He never eats again

Haha! On that topic, I went to Lone Star Steakhouse in Hattiesburg once...........once.

DanDority
06-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Espn is generally terrible in the fact that they almost 100% of the time they have an agenda they are pushing and their talking heads give very little substance. But their coverage of college athletics; specifically football and baseball's postseason are the few bright spots I the network.

Yes, They have an agenda that I have really gotten sick to death of!! P.C. being numeral uno.

BulldogBear
06-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Just grew by a mile today! Watching Bases loaded with a live look in at the Nashville Regional and the game is tied in the top of the 9th, and the producers decide to go take a look at a game in the top of the 2nd. Damn, can they do anything right? I know they want to be the NFL network but the producers do not understand baseball. I will no longer watch ESPN unless the Bulldawgs are playing. Sorry for the rant but I just got a little up set.
Bo

Last night it took 'em forever to look at Kennesaw State and Georgia Southern, which was tied since at least the 7th. They had us watching an 11-3 game.