PDA

View Full Version : Other Games on Sunday...

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:28 AM
Kentucky with an early 2-0 lead over Kansas in the first

Bama and Ga Southern 0-0 in the Bot of 2nd

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Georgia Tech and Jacksonville St scoreless in the 2nd

DudyDawg
06-01-2014, 11:33 AM
ESPNU says that college baseball is on but it's E60. Kinda pissed off about it

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:36 AM

Gotta get AppleTV my man. It is heaven for a college baseball fan with the WatchESPN app preloaded. Do you have the Bases Loaded Channel? That is pretty sweet too

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:37 AM
Kentucky up 3-0 now. Looks like they will be headed to the Regional final unless something crazy happens. They are shelling this guy from Kansas. They'll have to beat Louisville twice which won't be easy

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:39 AM
Bama 0
Ga South 0

Headed to Bot 3rd, Bama coming to bat

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:40 AM
Top 3

Ga Tech 0
Jacksonville St 0

DudyDawg
06-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Gotta get AppleTV my man. It is heaven for a college baseball fan with the WatchESPN app preloaded. Do you have the Bases Loaded Channel? That is pretty sweet too

Yeah I watched that last night to keep up with all the extra inning games. It was awesome.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Bama strikes first

1-0

Runners on the corners with 1 out

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:54 AM
Crimson turd now up 3-0

SEC looking strong early. Let's hope we can keep the ball rolling tonight

DownwardDawg
06-01-2014, 11:54 AM

I'm pissed about it. WTF espn??????

DownwardDawg
06-01-2014, 11:56 AM

Cadaver, send me a pm and help explain this Apple TV thing.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 11:57 AM
Top 4

Alabama 3
Ga Southern 0

Bot 4

Ga Tech 0
Jac St 0

Bot 3

Kentucky 3
Kansas 0

TheRef
06-01-2014, 12:00 PM
Jacksonville State strikes first B4. 1-0 JSU with 2 on, 1 out.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:04 PM
Cadaver, send me a pm and help explain this Apple TV thing.

Done.

TheRef
06-01-2014, 12:05 PM
GT starts off T5 with a stand-up triple in the RF corner.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:05 PM
Here is an explanation for anybody else wanting to know...

So AppleTV is sold at Target, and several other places for $100. All it is is a little black box with a power cord and a HDMI cord. The HDMI cord hooks to your TV. It comes with a remote. You simply turn it on, and you immediately have several Apps on your TV screen...lincluding WatchESPN. That means you have the entire espn3.com library on your TV now for $100. I can watch every single Regional game live whenever I want, and it even has the Bases Loaded channel, which is the college baseball version of NFL Redzone channel. It's amazing.

Best $100 I've ever spent as a sports fan. Can use it during football season too. But it's the greatest during college baseball postseason.

And if you have an IPad or IPhone, you can also mirror your screen through AppleTV. Meaning that if you have HailState TV and want to watch baseball games during the season, you can hit the AppleTV button and it will send the signal from your IPad through your App,eTv and onto your flat screen in perfect HD where you can watch the games in full screen instead of on a computer or phone.

Simply awesomeness. Let me know if you have any questions bout it.

TheRef
06-01-2014, 12:06 PM
GT responds with a sac fly to left. 1-1 tie with 1 down for GT.

DawgSaint
06-01-2014, 12:09 PM

So AppleTV is sold at Target, and several other places for $100. All it is is a little black box with a power cord and a HDMI cord. The HDMI cord hooks to your TV. It comes with a remote. You simply turn it on, and you immediately have several Apps on your TV screen...lincluding WatchESPN. That means you have the entire espn3.com library on your TV now for $100. I can watch every single Regional game live whenever I want, and it even has the Bases Loaded channel, which is the college baseball version of NFL Redzone channel. It's amazing.

Best $100 I've ever spent as a sports fan. Can use it during football season too. But it's the greatest during college baseball postseason.

And if you have an IPad or IPhone, you can also mirror your screen through AppleTV. Meaning that if you have HailState TV and want to watch baseball games during the season, you can hit the AppleTV button and it will send the signal from your IPad through your App,eTv and onto your flat screen in perfect HD where you can watch the games in full screen instead of on a computer or phone.

As I've said before....there is no better option than AppleTv...do yourself a favor and go buy this afternoon. You will be mad did not have sooner.

M.Fillmore
06-01-2014, 12:09 PM
TCU is 2-0 in their regional with 33 innings pitched. Game 1 = 11 innings; game 2 = 22 innings.

TheRef
06-01-2014, 12:10 PM
TCU is 2-0 in their regional with 33 innings pitched. Game 1 = 11 innings; game 2 = 22 innings.

When TCU makes it out of the Regional, they're going to have two days of rest....pure uninterrupted rest.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:13 PM
3-0 Bama

3-0 Kentucky

1-1 G Tech and J State

Joe Schmedlap
06-01-2014, 12:14 PM
A

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:15 PM
My bad, 7-0 Kentucky

Damn, they're rolling Kansas. I thought they would be a tough out.

Joe Schmedlap
06-01-2014, 12:18 PM
Apple TV is apparently great if you have one of several TV providers such as AT&T Uverse, DISH, etc.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for all cable providers. This may be a second reason for me to choose DISH I suppose over Direct TV when I move next month. I don't think DTV works with the Apple TV Watch ESPN application.

DownwardDawg
06-01-2014, 12:18 PM

Out 17'n standing explanation. I'm buying that shit!!

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:19 PM
I love Campbell's uniforms

TheRef
06-01-2014, 12:22 PM
I love Campbell's uniforms

Go Fighting Camels!

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Arkansas up 4-0 on Bucknell in the 1st

SEC depth is showing today...rolling

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:45 PM
7-0 Kentucky in the 5th

1-1 in Oxford in the 7th btwn GT and JSU

Bama 4-0 lead in the 7th

South Carolina 0-0 with Campbell in the 2nd

Oregon up 2-0 over Xavier in the 2nd

LBSU and North Car tied 2-2 in the 2nd

Arkansas up 4-0 on Bucknell in the 2nd

Dawgbite
06-01-2014, 12:53 PM

All that is available where I live is DSL Lite through ATT and it sux. It's not much faster than dial up and about as dependable. 3G is faster and 4gLTE is much faster but I hate using the data on my iPhone or iPad all the time.

CadaverDawg
06-01-2014, 12:58 PM
All that is available where I live is DSL Lite through ATT and it sux. It's not much faster than dial up and about as dependable. 3G is faster and 4gLTE is much faster but I hate using the data on my iPhone or iPad all the time.

Yea, the cable provider does not matter when using AppleTV, but I would imagine you will need good internet since that is where it's streamed from. I have UVerse TV and ATT Max 12 internet (whatever that means), and it works perfectly. If you can stream a game on your IPhone or iPad, you should be good to go. if you can't, well...maybe not.

RTO Dawg
06-01-2014, 01:08 PM
Dave Perno is a BORE....I cant even watch the Oxford Regional

TUSK
06-01-2014, 01:26 PM
7-0 Kentucky in the 5th

1-1 in Oxford in the 7th btwn GT and JSU

Bama 4-0 lead in the 7th

South Carolina 0-0 with Campbell in the 2nd

Oregon up 2-0 over Xavier in the 2nd

LBSU and North Car tied 2-2 in the 2nd

Arkansas up 4-0 on Bucknell in the 2nd

It looks as though Bammer may have a chance after all... up 5-0, no outs in the B 8th, base loaded... I just knew My Dark Lord would come through!

Esmerelda Villalobos
06-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Apple TV is apparently great if you have one of several TV providers such as AT&T Uverse, DISH, etc.

Unfortunately it doesn't work for all cable providers. This may be a second reason for me to choose DISH I suppose over Direct TV when I move next month. I don't think DTV works with the Apple TV Watch ESPN application.

I have directv and apple tv?

Joe Schmedlap
06-01-2014, 02:20 PM
I have directv and apple tv?

And will the WatchESPN ap work for you to see these baseball games? I have AT&T Uverse for Internet, but have local cable TV for television. When I open the Watch ESPN app on my Apple TV, it doesn't even show Direct TV as an option to watch the content.

Pioneer Dawg
06-01-2014, 02:20 PM
You could not have any DirecTV/Dish/cable/UVerse and still have Apple TV.

They are completely unrelated

BulldogBear
06-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Bama 3-0 B4
Arky 0-4 T7