PDA

View Full Version : Attendance

dawgman
05-30-2014, 07:44 PM
So with all the hoopla about tix availability, what is the final outcome on our fan base. The official attendance is listed as 3489. Must be tix sold, not asses in seats. How many Dawgs showed by best guess? Total crowd looked like 50% of capacity or less. Should we be embarrassed for all the stink we raised?

Todd4State
05-30-2014, 08:07 PM
I'd say that's really good for an afternoon game from a road team on a Friday.

preachermatt83
05-30-2014, 08:36 PM
yea, tmr night and Monday will be much much better.

DownwardDawg
05-30-2014, 08:43 PM
yea, tmr night and Monday will be much much better.

Monday????

preachermatt83
05-30-2014, 09:51 PM
Monday????

Sunday I mean.

dickiedawg
05-30-2014, 10:26 PM
It would have been a lot more than it was if we could have gotten tickets in advance. I know several people that didn't make the trip because of the scarcity of tickets and several who are coming tomorrow.

Dawg61
05-30-2014, 10:31 PM
There was a good maroon showing for a sold out stadium that was half empty. Can't expect us to fill it when they tell us it's sold out.

ToniBailey
05-31-2014, 07:39 AM
I think they count attendance just like LSU. There were not 3,400 people in that stadium. We went yesterday because we had tickets. I would not have driven down there if we didn't have tickets. So, I totally understand people not going. But I think there will be much more maroon there tonight. Every MSU person we talked to had been offered several tickets either at the stadium or just around town. ULL people were just giving them away & very friendly. But they may have a chip on their shoulder today & not be so friendly.

dickiedawg
05-31-2014, 08:00 AM
We went to the stadium after game 2. They were all still real friendly (they'd mostly been drinking since noon). We bought all the tickets we need at $10 ea. they weren't giving them away but they are available. Folks were asking a premium for chair backs though.

Pioneer Dawg
05-31-2014, 08:34 AM
We win and ULLL gets eliminated, who makes the trip down Sunday?

drunkernhelldawg
05-31-2014, 10:25 AM
I can kinda understand not going without tickets because some people need to have everything laid out for a trip before they are comfortable. However, it was widely known that tickets would be available. Everybody knows that you can just about always find a ticket or two outside any stadium.

Drugdog
05-31-2014, 12:52 PM
We win and ULLL gets eliminated, who makes the trip down Sunday?

I will be there. I had a room buy wasn't going to risk not getting a ticket. I got to watch ULL lose on my big screen with my family. Truly Really proud of JSU.

Bullmutt
05-31-2014, 01:12 PM
I will be there. I had a room buy wasn't going to risk not getting a ticket. I got to watch ULL lose on my big screen with my family. Truly Really proud of JSU.

This^^^^! They came to play, while ULL was too busy looking at all their rankings and press clippings. Let us not make the same mistake.