PDA

View Full Version : A New Champion Will Be Crowned

TheRef
05-30-2014, 09:57 AM
UCLA did not make the field of 64 this year. This means, no matter what, a new Champion will be crowned this year in College Baseball. Funny how a team can go from top of the sport to out of the tournament in one year.

Goat Holder
05-30-2014, 09:58 AM
I kept up with them a good bit......injuries hit them hard. Especially Filia, that RF who was the MVP of the Finals last year. Dude seemingly beat us by himself, and was supposed to be their best player. He had labrum surgery and was out all year. That Berg dude, the sidearm reliever, was All-Pac-12 again though.

TheRef
05-30-2014, 09:59 AM
I kept up with them a good bit......injuries hit them hard. Especially Filia, that RF who was the MVP of the Finals last year. Dude seemingly beat us by himself, and was supposed to be their best player. He had labrum surgery and was out all year. That Berg dude, the sidearm reliever, was All-Pac-12 again though.

Yeah...I hate it for them. UCLA has a fun fanbase.

LC Dawg
05-30-2014, 10:40 AM
I guess this also opens up an opportunity for a new large breasted blond to get a lot of tv time during the CWS.

TheRef
05-30-2014, 10:42 AM
I guess this also opens up an opportunity for a new large breasted blond to get a lot of tv time during the CWS.

NEVER FORGET

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ucla-girlfriend-eric-filia-lauralee-mcintyre-1.jpg

DawgSaint
05-30-2014, 10:47 AM
Luckily I got to see that live and in person in Omaha!