PDA

View Full Version : ULL folks

I seen it dawg
05-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Feel free to come over and enter regional discussions leading up to and including this weekend. We have a damn good baseball (and overall) board and we think you will enjoy. That being said some pointers....

1. You are allowed on here because you aren't Ole Miss. Although we can and will get chippy to opposition, it's a MSU board so that should be expected.
2. Your leash is shorter than our own posters as should be expected. We can **** with our own posters but you can't.
3. Enjoy yourselves and visit all the forums as they are pretty good. Including the VBookie for the regional bets.

All in all have fun in the discussions. Come in attacking and you won't last. Be a normal human and all is well. I would tell y'all good luck but I wouldn't mean it. Go Dawgs.

ScoobaDawg
05-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Indeed, Welcome. We enjoy discussing Baseball and are very passionate about it as if anyone can't tell already.

as I noted in another post.. If you do win your regional. MSU Fans will become the biggest ULL fans there are and you better not let us down.
But we plan to take care of that business ourselves.

CadaverDawg
05-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Good posts, I agree.

Welcome

BulldogBear
05-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Yes, for the most part we are a good natured bunch. Just FYI if you type the word ****, you instead get little ****. Other words are unfiltered as far as I know. If you don't know what the **** I'm talking about don't worry about the **** will show up when you find the right word.

In all other cases a bunch of ***** means the post is meant to be sarcastic. I guess it's so the folks that are too serious don't get panties in a wad.