Louisville
Vanderbilt
Ole Miss
Cal Poly
OK St.
FSU

M.Fillmore
05-25-2014, 08:33 PM
Houston RPI of 10, Texas RPI of 12 and Cal Poly with 16 are the three top 16 RPIs left without a regional.

From a political clout perspective, Texas hitting the road surprises me the most. I'd like to see one of them shipped to Oxford.

curmudgeon
05-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Cal Poly got it. Houston didn't deserve it.

Looks like the final spot came down to Texas and Vanderbilt.

I think we end up at TCU or Rice.

Wade Garrett
05-25-2014, 08:57 PM
has us in ULL regional paired up with OM regonal.

http://www.chasingomaha.com/college-baseball-news/chasing-omaha-final-regional-projections.html

MsStateBaseball
05-25-2014, 09:01 PM
I'm going w an ACC school, FSU or Miami. I'd take Miami.

FFF
05-25-2014, 09:03 PM

http://www.chasingomaha.com/college-baseball-news/chasing-omaha-final-regional-projections.html

I want no part of having to go through Oxford to go to Omaha. As fun as the idea of beating them on their field would be, if we lose, we'd never hear the end of it.

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 09:10 PM
I'm going w an ACC school, FSU or Miami. I'd take Miami.

I'm thinking you're probably correct. I could easily see us in either of these.

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 09:13 PM
I want no part of having to go through Oxford to go to Omaha. As fun as the idea of beating them on their field would be, if we lose, we'd never hear the end of it.

If that bracket were correct TSUN would have a very manageable regional. Let's hope it's not! Although pretty much a given Jackson State will be the 4 seed there. Here's to them beating them with the equipment we donated!

CadaverDawg
05-25-2014, 09:33 PM

Whoever gets Cal State Fullerton as the 3 seed in their Regional is going to be in the toughest Regional.....That being said, I feel like we will be in Miami with Fullerton as the 3 seed, and it will be labeled as the toughest Regional.

msstate7
05-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Whoever gets Cal State Fullerton as the 3 seed in their Regional is going to be in the toughest Regional.....That being said, I feel like we will be in Miami with Fullerton as the 3 seed, and it will be labeled as the toughest Regional.

Yeah I can see it now:

1. Miami
2. Texas
3. Miss state
4. Cal st Fullerton

CadaverDawg
05-25-2014, 09:49 PM
Yeah I can see it now:

1. Miami
2. Texas
3. Miss state
4. Cal st Fullerton

Haha, not THAT bad, but I could definitely see this...

1. Miami
2. MSU
3. Cal State Fullerton
4. Georgia Southern

That would be brutal. I would say we pitch Ross in game one of that scenario. Any other 3 seed, I want us to throw Fitts and then Ross vs the #1

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 10:00 PM
Haha, not THAT bad, but I could definitely see this...

1. Miami
2. MSU
3. Cal State Fullerton
4. Georgia Southern

That would be brutal. I would say we pitch Ross in game one of that scenario. Any other 3 seed, I want us to throw Fitts and then Ross vs the #1

Doubt would send Fullerton all the way to Miami, but I get the point. Hopefully, we can avoid that situation.

CadaverDawg
05-25-2014, 10:03 PM
Doubt would send Fullerton all the way to Miami, but I get the point. Hopefully, we can avoid that situation.

So far, most of the projections I've seen have Fullerton in Florida at either FSU, Miami, or Florida, believe it or not. I thought it was weird too.

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 10:06 PM
So far, most of the projections I've seen have Fullerton in Florida at either FSU, Miami, or Florida, believe it or not. I thought it was weird too.

I guess so few West regionals it will probably happen. Should be very interesting selection show tomorrow morning

msstate7
05-25-2014, 10:14 PM

1. OM
2. Texas
3. Cal st Fullerton
4. Jackson st

CadaverDawg
05-25-2014, 10:15 PM
Deleted...old projection