PDA

View Full Version : LSU baseball

messageboardsuperhero
05-25-2014, 06:01 PM
If we did half the showboat, celebratory crap that LSU does, Mainieri would be in tears and call all our players classless. I don't mind their players showing emotion- but what pisses me off is that if the shoe was on the other foot, Mainieri and his coaches would would flip out.

I hate those ****ers and all their double standards.

DownwardDawg
05-25-2014, 06:07 PM
I've always hated everything about them, and Manieri is a *****, but I want them to win today. I don't want ole miss as a national seed.

Starts with a P and ends with a Y. Rhymes with wussy.

RougeDawg
05-25-2014, 06:29 PM
In general LSU sports teams are the luckiest ****s on planet earth. They have more lucky breaks and "I s never seen that" type of okaye go their way in every sport. From Tennessee having 12 men on the forks and pissing that away to the lucky breahs they've caught in this tourney, they have to be the single most lucky university in the Western Hemisphere.

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 06:41 PM
In general LSU sports teams are the luckiest ****s on planet earth. They have more lucky breaks and "I s never seen that" type of okaye go their way in every sport. From Tennessee having 12 men on the forks and pissing that away to the lucky breahs they've caught in this tourney, they have to be the single most lucky university in the Western Hemisphere.

I would argue Auburn has the luckiest football program in history. I'm not just basing that on last season either.

messageboardsuperhero
05-25-2014, 06:44 PM

LSU winning this tournament wasn't lucky- they were clearly the best team in the field this week.

I'm just saying that Mainieri's double standard about "classy players" pisses me off.

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 06:52 PM
LSU winning this tournament wasn't lucky- they were clearly the best team in the field this week.

I'm just saying that Mainieri's double standard about "classy players" pisses me off.

I liked Mainieri when he was at Notre Dame. However, when he made it to Baton Rouge, he became just another corn dog

State82
05-25-2014, 06:55 PM
I'm afraid they are poised for another national championship run. Out of the 296 D1 baseball teams, the 2 I would least like to see win the CWS are UM & LSU.

RougeDawg
05-25-2014, 08:44 PM

LSU sports in general are lucky. If you watched any of their games in tournament you could see that they get some crazy breaks in every game. The breaks came when the games were close, but the final score doesn't indicate that. They continually get lucky breaks in Football over the years. just look at the games they have played against US since 98. If they dont get lucky breaks along the way, we win 4-6 of them.

LSU athletics seems to have a horseshoe implanted so far up their asses it causes indigestion on a daily basis.

MsStateBaseball
05-25-2014, 09:17 PM
Now you know why I get upset when we lose to them. I hate to lose to them in baseball. We have to start beating them every year.