PDA

View Full Version : Just Think What If....

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 04:13 PM
Could you imagine if whatever regional we're in is paired with Oxford regional? The hype would be off the charts!!

TheRef
05-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Could you imagine if whatever regional we're in is paired with Oxford regional? The hype would be off the charts!!

Oh it would probably be the highest-intensity SR in recent history. Two in-state rivals going after each other for a spot in Omaha? I'd say that would be enough to make it a very good series. But I SERIOUSLY doubt that they would do that. We would face off against OM in Omaha, if we both make it.

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 04:22 PM
Oh it would probably be the highest-intensity SR in recent history. Two in-state rivals going after each other for a spot in Omaha? I'd say that would be enough to make it a very good series. But I SERIOUSLY doubt that they would do that. We would face off against OM in Omaha, if we both make it.

I doubt will happen to, but that means good chance might happen

Dawg61
05-25-2014, 04:25 PM
It'd be must see TV and shatter all attendance records and tv ratings for college baseball. Be a ton on the line too with Ole Miss not going to Omaha since 1972.

Jacksondevildog
05-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Looks like someone was following Aaron Fitt on twitter.

msstate7
05-25-2014, 04:31 PM

Haven't USCe and Clemson met in supers?

DawgSaint
05-25-2014, 04:34 PM
Looks like someone was following Aaron Fitt on twitter.

If this was aimed at me I don't follow him, but did go look to see what you're talking about and I don't see where he mentions this topic. The only person remotely talking about is Mark Etheridge the former SEBaseball guy

Jacksondevildog
05-25-2014, 04:35 PM
You're right it was Mark Etheridge.