PDA

View Full Version : Dakota Hudson

Todd4State
05-24-2014, 02:04 AM
One of the best things I saw tonight was Dakota Hudson. He had some shoulder soreness earlier in the year- but he was throwing 94 and I believe I saw a 99 up there if I'm not mistaken. He only gave up an infield hit and then pretty much carved up everyone else.

Secret weapon for the postseason?

Our rotation of the future is going to be ridiculous- Hudson, Sexton, and Tatum with probably Zac Houston closing. And then we have Jesse McCord coming in next year. It will be interesting and fun to watch those guys grow- but if they can stay healthy we could have the best rotation in the SEC in two years. We're also getting a pitcher from Tennessee named Paxton Stover who threw three no-hitters this year, and I think Aaron Dominguez is going to be a quality pitcher for us as well.

CadaverDawg
05-24-2014, 08:32 AM
Yea, Tatum and Hudson were two very bright spots in the SECT.

I feel like right now we have a hand full of guys we can count on to pitch postseason....

Fitts
Mitchell
Laster

Lingo
Holder
Bracewell
Tatum

If Fitts can get at least into the 5th inning against the 3 seed...we have a very good chance at winning whatever Regional we are sent to. You build a 3-4+ run lead by the 5th,and all the sudden you can potentially save Lingo and Holder, and throw Tatum instead. Then you have Ross, Laster,Lindgren, Holder to win 2 games for you. I like our chances if we can turn it into a 2 game series with those arms fresh.

tcdog70
05-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Laster, might be the key. He has impressed Me.