PDA

View Full Version : Hey, it has been fun to watch.

tcdog70
05-23-2014, 10:43 PM
We have played pretty good. Losing might actually help us get ready for a run . Hope we go to Miami.

BeardoMSU
05-23-2014, 10:47 PM
We have played pretty good. Losing might actually help us get ready for a run . Hope we go to Miami.

I agree. I think rest for our pen should be the priority at this point. Miami wouldn't be bad, but I'd prefer Lafayette; anything but FSU.

tcdog70
05-23-2014, 10:50 PM
I agree. I think rest for our pen should be the priority at this point. Miami wouldn't be bad, but I'd prefer Lafayette; anything but FSU.

I'll bet FSU agrees with you. We are the last team they want. We have spanked that ass before.

DawgSaint
05-23-2014, 10:51 PM
If LSU can somehow host I think we'll end up in Lafayette. If not, who knows?

BeardoMSU
05-23-2014, 10:53 PM
I'll bet FSU agrees with you. We are the last team they want. We have spanked that ass before.

Yeah, if their park wasn't so small, I wouldn't be afraid to play them, but that just simply isn't our game.

TheRef
05-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Who's down for some crab legs if we head to Tallahassee? Of course we would have to make sure to lock them up around Jameis. :D

BeardoMSU
05-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Who's down for some crab legs if we head to Tallahassee? Of course we would have to make sure to lock them up around Jameis. :D

Don't forget about the kids and the wife......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

DawgSaint
05-23-2014, 11:18 PM

http://i.imgur.com/hf5zcwvh.png

Todd4State
05-24-2014, 12:08 AM
They are not going to put MSU in a situation where we would have to play LSU in a SR because they are going to give LSU the easiest path possible to Omaha.

I guarantee you our guys remember that series- and unlike last time we have Laster instead of being in flux because Preston Brown was hurt and we are playing much better now.

CadaverDawg
05-24-2014, 12:15 AM
LSU winning is making it more and more likely that we go to ULL. I would prefer Houston or ULL...and I figure we will be matched up with the OM Regional. Wouldn't it be sweet to win the ULL Regional, OM lose to Louisville or whoever their #2 is, and then us host that 2 seed for a Super in Starkville?

One can dream, right?

Todd4State
05-24-2014, 01:13 AM
LSU winning is making it more and more likely that we go to ULL. I would prefer Houston or ULL...and I figure we will be matched up with the OM Regional. Wouldn't it be sweet to win the ULL Regional, OM lose to Louisville or whoever their #2 is, and then us host that 2 seed for a Super in Starkville?

One can dream, right?

True. Assuming they don't screw over ULL as far as a National Seed goes. I think that if LSU and ULL are both national seeds- ULL would most likely be matched up with one of the Texas regionals if I had to guess or possibly Liberty if they get a regional.