PDA

View Full Version : So how will faculty seating be affected this year at DWS?

TheDogFather
05-23-2014, 01:43 PM
I have lots of friends who get faculty tickets (not sure how) and circumvent the BC donation requirement. Seats are closer to the fifty too. Just wondering if the gravy train has ended.

dawgfan016
05-23-2014, 01:49 PM
I have lots of friends who get faculty tickets (not sure how) and circumvent the BC donation requirement. Seats are closer to the fifty too. Just wondering if the gravy train has ended.

The faculty gray train is still firmly in place. Ordered my usual seats just as always.

jbjones
05-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Same here; My Staff tickets remained the same. Other than the price....

TheDogFather : I think the ticket office is trying to crack down on non Faculty/Staff obtaining those tickets. It was pretty clear in the order form that you had to present your University ID upon renewal. I don't recall seeing that on previous year's forms. I can't remember if I had to give them my ID when I renewed..it was a while back.

Edit: Aah, dawgfan016's response below sheds light on how your friends likely get the tickets. I do the same, actually. I have 8 seats. I get my 2 faculty/staff discounted seats, but the rest are regular price. So, likely your buddies are actually getting theirs off of a faculty/staff ticket holder. Nothing wrong with that, unless they like collecting BDC points!

dawgfan016
05-23-2014, 02:57 PM
Also, you can get two tickets at the faculty discount and any more you get over that you pay a higher price, and two tickets this year cost about $50 more than last year