PDA

View Full Version : haven't seen this mentioned yet

FISHDAWG
05-23-2014, 09:44 AM
forgive if German .... ETA sorry, I've was out of touch with civilization when he committed

Mississippi State gets its quarterback, Texan Chason Virgil is on board
Brian McLaughlin @BrianMacSDS
Published May 23, 2014 - 8:30am

NEW: Follow on facebook -
Mississippi State landed a good one Thursday?a quarterback Texas, Clemson, Arizona State and several other schools coveted at one point in the recruiting process.

Once the nation?s domino effect worked its way through the top quarterbacks, things loosened up and Chason Virgil ended up being the beneficiary, picking up scholarship offer after scholarship offer through April and May. Virgil is a high-end three-star prospect according to 247Sports.com?s composite rating, and the No. 18 pro-style QB in the nation. He is 6-foot-2, 180 pounds and runs the 40-yard dash in the 4.6 range. In the end, Mississippi State was the perfect fit.

?I called (assistant) coach (Brian) Johnson and I had already told him two days ago that I wanted to commit but I knew they were so busy earlier in the week,? Virgil told 247Sports.com. ?So he already knew why I was calling and he just asked me if I was ready to commit and I said ?yes?.?

Virgil is the Bulldogs? No. 13 commitment for the 2015 class, and is the ranked No. 13 in the nation as a class.

MadisonDawg
05-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Yea there were a couple threads on the day he committed