PDA

View Full Version : Last night was garbage

Sam&DeansDawg
05-23-2014, 07:53 AM
I wasn't able to watch but I did follow on twitter. First off the game should have been over when we scored but the ump called us out at home in the 10th(?). And from what it looked like Kentucky had a Gump playing second base who pretty much tried to give us the game. It also didn't help wearing those god awful uniforms. We will get ours today. Hail.

msstate7
05-23-2014, 07:56 AM
We're gonna win today. Calling it now

Bert Stare
05-23-2014, 07:58 AM

maroonmania
05-23-2014, 08:02 AM
At this point I would prefer to just go on home after today and rest for the regionals. Our pitching is shot at this point and if we were to somehow miraculously win out we will be worthless for the regionals just like we were in 2012. I'm still disgusted with Cohen in the sense that if he was going to pitch Holder anyway I don't understand why he didn't bring him in to START the 8th with the one run lead rather than Gentry. Bringing him in with KY having 2nd and 3rd with nobody out was too late.

Sam&DeansDawg
05-23-2014, 08:05 AM
A big congratulations on what may be the dumbest phucking post in the history of elitedawgs. First off, you didn't even watch the game, so STFU. Damn, then you throw in a racial slur, and top it off by blaming the uniforms. I really wish that you would become a fan of the flagship, you would definitely fit in better up there.

Simmer down.

Political Hack
05-23-2014, 08:08 AM
A big congratulations on what may be the dumbest phucking post in the history of elitedawgs. First off, you didn't even watch the game, so STFU. Damn, then you throw in a racial slur, and top it off by blaming the uniforms. I really wish that you would become a fan of the flagship, you would definitely fit in better up there.

is "gump" a racial slur?

Sam&DeansDawg
05-23-2014, 08:14 AM
is "gump" a racial slur?

Maybe to him... I was using it as a synonym to dummy.

Lloyd Christmas
05-23-2014, 08:16 AM
Maybe to him... I was using it as a synonym to dummy.

Considering "Gump" was a fictional white I don't know how that's a racial slur.

CadaverDawg
05-23-2014, 08:26 AM
Bammer fans are their own race?*

dickiedawg
05-23-2014, 08:49 AM
The uniforms last night were 100x better than Tuesday.

Goat Holder
05-23-2014, 10:06 AM

Ha ha ha ha you dipshit. That "gump" he's referring to is a WHITE guy that came in the game after they pinch hit for the black guy who is the typical starter. You'd know that if you watched the game.

Douche.

NCDawg
05-23-2014, 10:17 AM
By reading some of these posts, I think we've got a lot of 11 and 12 year old kids posting on this board.

BulldogBear
05-23-2014, 10:51 AM

And Auburn fans and alumni hate them. So, Auburn is racist. I like it. The Auburn Alumninati****

Dawgface
05-23-2014, 11:10 AM

Roll Tide race.

preachermatt83
05-23-2014, 01:39 PM
Considering "Gump" was a fictional white I don't know how that's a racial slur.

Bert is too dumb to realize that. How that guy continues to be allowed to post on this site is beyond me.

preachermatt83
05-23-2014, 01:40 PM

I really really wish I was a mod. Your posting days would be over.