PDA

View Full Version : Just got a response from Jake Wells...

CadaverDawg
05-13-2013, 09:48 AM
He said he is going to look into Sam Wilson and pass the info on. I told him to come over here and check out EliteDawgs, bc we try to keep an eye out for prospects when we can.

We could potentially help out, and that is rarely the case with fans...so be sure to post leads like Will and mic did the other day.

We may want to bump those threads to the top in case Jake comes over here today.

*I know it's a long shot that any of our input is taken really serious....but at the same time, trying to help locate badass players is far more constructive than a lot of the shit we do on here, so why not.

mic
05-13-2013, 09:55 AM
He said he is going to look into Sam Wilson and pass the info on. I told him to come over here and check out EliteDawgs, bc we try to keep an eye out for prospects when we can.

We could potentially help out, and that is rarely the case with fans...so be sure to post leads like Will and the guy that saw Reed Evans did the other day.

We may want to bump those threads to the top in case Jake comes over here today.

*I know it's a long shot that any of our input is taken really serious....but at the same time, trying to help locate badass players is far more constructive than a lot of the shit we do on here, so why not.
Great job . With Reed I got word sunday that Evans will sign with rebs. they had him in on Sunday...

CadaverDawg
05-13-2013, 10:01 AM
Great job . With Reed I got word sunday that Evans will sign with rebs. they had him in on Sunday...

That sucks. Hate that we weren't on him. Did he have some sort of ties to OM?

mic
05-13-2013, 10:36 AM
That sucks. Hate that we weren't on him. Did he have some sort of ties to OM?

Parents have ole miss ties... But from the coaches at Ridgeland he would have chossen us over them