PDA

View Full Version : Top 4 Seed

LC Dawg
05-22-2014, 11:33 AM
Getting the first day bye needs to be a priority for next year's tournament. These early week late night sessions are killing this old man. I'm not worth a damn at work. I guess I could cut out the beer and spicy foods during the game but that just wouldn't be as fun.

MarketingBully01
05-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Hehe, nice one! :)

Majors42
05-22-2014, 12:15 PM
Where the hell are you finding the beer. I'm having to flask it

The Croom Diaries
05-22-2014, 12:34 PM
I find it much easier to record the game, go to bed, then wake up 1.5 hours early and watch the recording - staying away from all technology that would allow you to find out who won the game. You can watch it much faster without commercials and you get a full night of sleep. I'm sure most people don't have the patience to do this, but I don't mind. I also start some non-MSU football games 30-45 minutes in so I don't have to watch commercials...it really doesn't bother me to not be live.

LC Dawg
05-22-2014, 01:06 PM
I find it much easier to record the game, go to bed, then wake up 1.5 hours early and watch the recording - staying away from all technology that would allow you to find out who won the game. You can watch it much faster without commercials and you get a full night of sleep. I'm sure most people don't have the patience to do this, but I don't mind. I also start some non-MSU football games 30-45 minutes in so I don't have to watch commercials...it really doesn't bother me to not be live.

You lost me at get up 1.5 hours early.

preachermatt83
05-22-2014, 01:16 PM
You lost me at get up 1.5 hours early.

you dang right... I was thinking the same thing. lol. I can stay up late much easier than I can get up early. Im never in the bed before Midnight.

Jack Lambert
05-22-2014, 01:37 PM
you dang right... I was thinking the same thing. lol. I can stay up late much easier than I can get up early. Im never in the bed before Midnight.

Being a preacher you know nothing good ever happens after midnight.