PDA

View Full Version : Thank God...

It_Could_Happen
05-22-2014, 07:17 AM
AJ Reed can't pitch today! I have a great feeling about tonight boys.

RossDawg82
05-22-2014, 08:18 AM
AJ Reed can't pitch today! I have a great feeling about tonight boys.

yeah but he still gets to hit. I would almost walk him every time he comes up with 2 outs. I don't want to see hi, put a charge into the ball tonight

MarketingBully01
05-22-2014, 08:35 AM
I have a good feeling Ross can get him out. I don't fear those guys. He is a lefty so that matchup favors Ross. Let's lock up a semifinal spot tonight boys!

RossDawg82
05-22-2014, 08:43 AM
If our bats continue to stay hot like last night then Ross can underhand it to him. It wont matter. I loved our line up last night. That needs to be our line up from here on out.

CadaverDawg
05-22-2014, 09:19 AM
If our bats continue to stay hot like last night then Ross can underhand it to him. It wont matter. I loved our line up last night. That needs to be our line up from here on out.

Yea, that lineup was stout. But Cohen will likely swap Rea/Detz, Armstrong/Brown, Hump/Vick, according to matchup. Not a fan of Vick at DH..At All.

And to make matters worse...I heard an interview with Vickerson where he said he has hit LHP better than RHP his whole career...yet we DH him vs RHP. Things that make you go hmmm

RossDawg82
05-22-2014, 09:29 AM
With how Rea has played I don't see Cohen taking him out of the line up again unless he screws up.

Jack Lambert
05-22-2014, 09:42 AM
yeah but he still gets to hit. I would almost walk him every time he comes up with 2 outs. I don't want to see hi, put a charge into the ball tonight

In this big park and the speed we have in the out field I am not worried about him.