PDA

View Full Version : How sweet would it be to win the SECT in a year OM wins the West regular season?

blacklistedbully
05-21-2014, 03:51 PM
I know it's early, and we'd have to beat some quality teams, but damn, I'd like to have that to throw back at their fans. Would be a little hard for them to crow about winning the West by 1-game when we played them 2-2 and then went on to win the SECT.

GTHOM!!!!!!!

Political Hack
05-21-2014, 05:10 PM
I love trolling OM because it's funny that they take things so seriously, but I honestly could care less who wins the west in baeball. winning the tournament and the overall sec regular season championship is all that matters in baseball and basketball IMO.

blacklistedbully
05-21-2014, 05:15 PM
I love trolling OM because it's funny that they take things so seriously, but I honestly could care less who wins the west in baeball. winning the tournament and the overall sec regular season championship is all that matters in baseball and basketball IMO.

Either way, it would make it really hard for them to crow as much as they want. It would kill them to see us win the SECT and take away a huge chunk of their bragging rights this season.

LC Dawg
05-21-2014, 05:46 PM
We can honestly debate football and basketball with them over the years but they know we're their daddy when it comes to baseball. Always have been and always will be. They prove this when they win the West and they feel compelled to point out that we have never won the West even though we've been to Omaha multiple times and even finished 2nd last year.