PDA

View Full Version : Laster

msstate7
05-21-2014, 07:54 AM
Where would you pitch him next week? I'd start him game 1, Ross in game 2, and fitts in game 3.

I trust laster to go deeper in the game than fitts

CadaverDawg
05-21-2014, 07:56 AM
Where would you pitch him next week? I'd start him game 1, Ross in game 2, and fitts in game 3.

I trust laster to go deeper in the game than fitts

Game 3.

I go Fitts vs #3, Ross vs #1, Laster to get to the Regional final

smootness
05-21-2014, 07:59 AM
Game 3.

I go Fitts vs #3, Ross vs #1, Laster to get to the Regional final

Wouldn't Laster be pitching to win the regional at that point, assuming we won the first two? He would be pitching the regional final, right?

CadaverDawg
05-21-2014, 08:01 AM
Wouldn't Laster be pitching to win the regional at that point, assuming we won the first two? He would be pitching the regional final, right?

Yes, I believe so...my bad. Even better though when it comes to Laster

smootness
05-21-2014, 08:17 AM
Yes, I believe so...my bad. Even better though when it comes to Laster

Yeah, but I would probably go Laster in Game 1, or whichever of the two the coaches feel more confident in. I would like our chances over the 3 seed with either one, but we have to win that first game to set us up to be able to throw Mitchell against the host. I think Mitchell gives us at worst a 50/50 shot to beat the host, no matter who it is. And if we win the first two, we have a little breathing room and can throw the kitchen sink in game 3 to see if it works. If it doesn't, I'd rely on Lindgren as much as possible in the last game.

CadaverDawg
05-21-2014, 08:34 AM
At this point I feel about as comfortable with Laster in the finals as I do Fitts... If not more comfortable. I say let the Senior with Regional experience beat the 3 seed, and then let our hottest 2 arms (Ross, Laster) close it out against #1 and #1, with Lindgren,Holder, Bracewell out of the pen.