PDA

View Full Version : Detz last night ....

CadaverDawg
05-21-2014, 07:33 AM
Was it just me, or did Detz look lost at the plate last night? Typically he seems to pick up pitches well and we all know how much he walks...that's why it was weird seeing him getting confused up there. And THEN he drops a head high pitch and catch from Pirtle.

I don't bring this up to bash Detz...my question is, could he be having Trey Porter syndrome and be in need of some contacts or something? Probly just reading too deep into a bad night

bulldogcountry1
05-21-2014, 07:36 AM
He looked uncharacteristically bad at the plate, swinging at balls out of the zone, not committing, etc. Let's just call it a bad night.

msstate7
05-21-2014, 07:37 AM
He's saving it for tonight. I hope

starkvegasdawg
05-21-2014, 07:47 AM
Was it just me, or did Detz look lost at the plate last night? Typically he seems to pick up pitches well and we all know how much he walks...that's why it was weird seeing him getting confused up there. And THEN he drops a head high pitch and catch from Pirtle.

I don't bring this up to bash Detz...my question is, could he be having Trey Porter syndrome and be in need of some contacts or something? Probly just reading too deep into a bad night

He's just playing vanilla baseball in the SECT. He's saving his real baseball for the NCAA tournament.