PDA

View Full Version : CSS Bulldog Spring Breakdown

Political Hack
05-12-2013, 08:44 PM
99% of it is crap we already know. They broke down the schedule and said if we're going to get to 8 wins we're going to have to do something we haven't done: beat one of the big boys in the SEC. Didn't make sense to me since the SEC "big boys" we play are Bama, LSU, A&M, and S. Carolina. We've beaten every other SEC team on our schedule. You have to think that's the four hardest games on our schedule, leaving us with 8 wins if we win the rest. Either their math sucks or they just don't think about what they're saying.

All in all though, I thought it was positive that they're thinking we're at that 7-8 win threshold and headed for a fourth straight bowl. I'm not as optimistic this season because of the season opener. I hope we get to six before Bama.

FlabLoser
05-12-2013, 08:48 PM
Back in the day Athlons and other previews were the stuff. These days those things are for people that never read the Internet.

Pollodawg
05-12-2013, 08:52 PM
Back in the day Athlons and other previews were the stuff. These days those things are for people that never read the Internet.

I buy Athlon, Lindys, and Phil Steele every year, though I don't know why I buy the first two. There isn't a single bit of info in either that I couldn't get elsewhere. Phil just gives it to you all at your finger tips. And, yes, I know in last year's issue, he called Troy an instate school.........

msstate7
05-12-2013, 08:53 PM

I can remember counting the days until those magazines were released. Those days are over. Sales have got to be down...

Political Hack
05-12-2013, 09:14 PM
Steele's rag is the only one I'll buy now.

msstate7
05-12-2013, 09:16 PM
Steele's rag is the only one I'll buy now.
That is the best