PDA

View Full Version : We got leap-frogged by Oregon in CB poll

blacklistedbully
05-19-2014, 01:43 PM
Not a big deal, I'm sure, but I find it interesting we got jumped. Yes, Oregon swept a 3-game series versus UCLA, but UCLA has now lost 10 straight, have an overall losing record, and are just 10-17 in the Pac 12. We take 2 of 3 at a Bama team with a great shot at making a regional, yet drop 1 spot in their poll.

dogshiek
05-19-2014, 01:51 PM
Cohen should bang out a terse (Polkish) letter on an antique typewriter.

Le Big Mac
05-19-2014, 02:27 PM
It's cuz they have nike*

Goat Holder
05-19-2014, 02:33 PM
For some reason, Oregon has been overrated ever since they established their baseball program. I guess since Oregon State won 2 titles in a row, the dipshit media thinks the 'flagship' school will do even better. Those fools are always a national seed it seems and they never seem to make it out of their own regional. Oregon State straight beats their ass routinely. Sounds like Mississippi football to me.

BulldogBear
05-19-2014, 02:33 PM
For some reason, Oregon has been overrated ever since they established their baseball program. I guess since Oregon State won 2 titles in a row, the dipshit media thinks the 'flagship' school will do even better. Those fools are always a national seed it seems and they never seem to make it out of their own regional. Oregon State straight beats their ass routinely. Sounds like Mississippi football to me.

This^ ...and they're probably getting some general hip darling school of the Pac-XX love too