PDA

View Full Version : CCW and holster

vv83
05-18-2014, 05:55 PM
What handgun do you conceal carry and what holster do you use with it?

BeastMan
05-18-2014, 08:34 PM
I don't so I'm not much help here. Just don't be like that guy at that church in Flowood and have your gun go off in church!

Goat Holder
05-19-2014, 10:38 AM
I don't have a CC permit yet, but I want a Springfield 45. I'm not planning on carrying on my person, but I want to have it in my car. I have a 16 gauge for house protection. Carrying a bunch of guns on you has to be uncomfortable. Plus I'm not a 'world is rosy' libtard, I stay the f*ck out of the places that could be a haven for criminals. I figure that cuts your chances WAY down of being a victim of violent crime.

Barking 13
05-19-2014, 09:27 PM
I don't have a CC permit yet, but I want a Springfield 45. I'm not planning on carrying on my person, but I want to have it in my car. I have a 16 gauge for house protection. Carrying a bunch of guns on you has to be uncomfortable. Plus I'm not a 'world is rosy' libtard, I stay the f*ck out of the places that could be a haven for criminals. I figure that cuts your chances WAY down of being a victim of violent crime.

So you DON'T shop at WalMart, right? lol

BulldogBear
05-19-2014, 09:51 PM
So you DON'T shop at WalMart, right? lol

Depends on the town!

Goat Holder
05-20-2014, 10:34 AM
Not at night. I hate box stores anyway, I usually only go in the early mornings before all the idiots are up and moving around.

Offshore Dawg
05-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Ruger LC9 with Galco custom thumb break. 9MM
Kimber Ultra CDP with Galco custom thumb break 45mm

And yes I have a CCW

DownwardDawg
05-24-2014, 05:57 PM
Smith and Wesson Shield in 9mm is what I carry most of the time. Slim but still offers a full grip. When I'm not carrying the Shield, I carry a Sig Sauer P250 sub-compact. It has a little more bulk than the Shield but holds more ammo.
Your holster choices are unlimited. I carry most of the time in a High Noon leather holster, OWB (outside waist band). This is a $150 holster but its awesome. My 2nd choice is a PJ holster. It's an IWB (inside waist band) holster made of kydex. Very simple design but very effective.
My favorite handgun I have so far is my Springfield 1911 Loaded version. It's too big for me to carry all the time but my God it's fun to shoot!!!!!