PDA

View Full Version : SEC Tournament Forecast Format

TheRef
05-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Okay guys...how do you want me to do the forecasts for the SEC Tournament? One big post for all week or one post for every day that we participate in on the day before? I can accommodate both and can update the day of since we will have the last game every day.

MetEdDawg
05-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Probably should do a quick one every day. As of right now it's about as good a forecast as we could ask for. We are going to be right where we should be climatologically for temperature and right now. But I'm not convinced there will be zero rain chances. This pattern doesn't set up for zero rain chances as is currently forecast. We usually get moisture creeping in here under this pattern.

TheRef
05-18-2014, 11:34 AM
Probably should do a quick one every day. As of right now it's about as good a forecast as we could ask for. We are going to be right where we should be climatologically for temperature and right now. But I'm not convinced there will be zero rain chances. This pattern doesn't set up for zero rain chances as is currently forecast. We usually get moisture creeping in here under this pattern.

From what I can see, I just don't see it raining near Hoover for the tournament but this certainly could change.

MetEdDawg
05-18-2014, 11:41 AM
I'm just not sure there won't be a few days with a 10-20% chance. We should get some moisture in here and with it being in the upper 80s and potential up to 90, I just wonder if there will be a day or two with a very slight chance for rain. But it should be a nice week for baseball. I hate when rain plays a part in tournaments and it looks like a good chance that it won't this week.

TheRef
05-18-2014, 11:49 AM
Well I will go ahead and put a forecast out tomorrow for the Tuesday matchup. Then I can update on Tuesday. I think I'll just do a full forecast thread and just post my forecasts/updates there.

starkvegasdawg
05-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Hey Ref, you can take senior and student out of your signature now, can't you? I was thinking congratulations were in order today.

TheRef
05-18-2014, 12:58 PM
Hey Ref, you can take senior and student out of your signature now, can't you? I was thinking congratulations were in order today.

Not graduating until December. Pesky electives are in my way.

starkvegasdawg
05-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Not graduating until December. Pesky electives are in my way.
Stupid art appreciation.