PDA

View Full Version : Top 8 seeds. Who you got?

State82
05-18-2014, 11:10 AM
My guess is: Virginia, Louisiana Lafayette, Florida, Oregon State, Miami, South Carolina, Florida State, Oklahoma State (these are not listed in order from 1-8, just the ones I think could make it, with Oklahoma State being the least likely)

Todd4State
05-18-2014, 11:14 AM
Maybe switch Oklahoma State with Indiana.

DawgSaint
05-18-2014, 11:17 AM
I agree on switching Indiana. The race between South Carolina and TSUN will be decided in Hoover.

HailState39110
05-18-2014, 11:30 AM
Perfect Game had us in Miami and Alabama at TCU as 2 seeds last week. It will be interesting to see if he switches those this week with us winning the series and finishing above Bama . I would much rather play in Forth Worth and stay away from the nat'l seed and now think we deserve it over Bama

CadaverDawg
05-18-2014, 11:31 AM
Prepare yourselves....Ole Miss will be a National Seed

HSVDawg
05-18-2014, 11:48 AM
Prepare yourselves....Ole Miss will be a National Seed

They may play their way into consideration in Hoover, but I certainly don't see that happening right now. Vandy and USC both have stronger resumes (top 8 RPI's), and I don't see them giving 4 national seeds to the SEC.

DawgSaint
05-18-2014, 11:51 AM
They may play their way into consideration in Hoover, but I certainly don't see that happening right now. Vandy and USC both have stronger resumes (top 8 RPI's), and I don't see them giving 4 national seeds to the SEC.

Agreed! I don't think there is any doubt they can play their way into a national seed, but if were selected today I don't think would be in top 8.

ScottH
05-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Not my top 8 but my pre SEC tourney regional guess.

Because the NCAA seems to sometimes like subtle storylines.......

Bears 1 seed (Not top 8 - too much ground to make up) with Louisville as their number 2 (Backup guess - Indiana State as 2 seed)

Dogs 2 seed at Bloomington with Indiana as 1 seed ( Backup guess - Dogs 2 seed at La La )