PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cross

RTO Dawg
05-17-2014, 05:43 PM
Can kiss my maroon ass!

maroonmania
05-17-2014, 05:46 PM
Why does this OM homer have to call every game we have on TV?

RTO Dawg
05-17-2014, 05:49 PM
"Reed has 8 more dingers than State as a team" Dick Cross

gravedigger
05-17-2014, 05:51 PM
He is certainly a rebel, but if he wanted to he could make msu look horrible just by embarrassing Matt more than he does. Matt is a train wreck on the radio and Richard holds back many times and doesn't point that out.

Richard doesn't hold a candle to some confederate dickheads in the media over the years.

I'm not saying you should like him, just know he wouldn't get on your nerves nearly as much if we had a a better rep for msu sitting next to him.

BulldogBear
05-17-2014, 05:53 PM
"Reed has 8 more dingers than State as a team" Dick Cross

How was that relevant to the MSU-Alabama game? Because so does a little kid at my church.

BossDawg
05-17-2014, 06:27 PM
How was that relevant to the MSU-Alabama game? Because so does a little kid at my church.

They're definitely not going to admit it, but they live and breathe MSU. Ole Miss fans are nothing more than people who hate State.

MadDawg
05-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Can kiss my maroon ass!

I hate the rebels as much as anyone and I thought Dick did a decent job. He pays us as many if not more compliments that these perceived slights.

dogshiek
05-19-2014, 09:18 AM
Matt needs to grow a set.

sandwolf
05-19-2014, 09:31 AM
I hate the rebels as much as anyone and I thought Dick did a decent job. He pays us as many if not more compliments that these perceived slights.

He did a good job this time, and has done a good job every time I have heard him call one of our games. A lot of folks are unable to give him an objective review because they know he is an OM fan.