PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting updates?

AlSwearengen
05-16-2014, 11:26 AM
We have had a lot of good news on the QB recruiting front with Chason committing and us looking good with the brothers from GA.

But, I haven't seen anything lately on Deer or the safety from Bassfield. Has their status changed any? If Deer is as advertised, imagine what he could do in Tubby's spot.

hailmari
05-16-2014, 11:47 AM
I think both of them are trying to slow play it into the summer, but from everything I've read, they wanna be at State.

Raytoraid83
05-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Dear is gonna get a yancy smiley face soon. Don't count us out of the game with Leo Lewis yet....

ShotgunDawg
05-16-2014, 12:13 PM
Dear is gonna get a yancy smiley face soon. Don't count us out of the game with Leo Lewis yet....

1. With Ole Miss getting Swinney to commit this morning, I think he and Dear are so similar that this likely means they know they aren't getting Dear.

2. Peters is just taking his time, but all indications are that he will be at State.

3. I also think there is a long way to go with Lewis. We will just have to wait and see. I really good season and McKinney becoming a top draft prospect, could really help us. It seems to me that Lewis felt like MSU and OM were below him. Therefore, with a good season, perhaps we can change that mentality.

spiritual_machine2005
05-16-2014, 12:49 PM

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does that mean?

Todd4State
05-16-2014, 12:57 PM
Please excuse my ignorance, but what does that mean?

IMO, it means that Yancy is going to try to put out some misinformation soon about Dear to try to upset or fans.

When Yancy puts up the smiley face it is code for "our bagmen have gotten the deal to go down."

spiritual_machine2005
05-16-2014, 01:25 PM
IMO, it means that Yancy is going to try to put out some misinformation soon about Dear to try to upset or fans.

When Yancy puts up the smiley face it is code for "our bagmen have gotten the deal to go down."
I see. Lyin' cheatin' sombitches!