PDA

View Full Version : Msu baseball sux

t45fixer
05-12-2013, 02:14 PM
Plain and simple. They suck and are poorly prepared= getting your ass handed to you.

Goat Holder
05-12-2013, 02:17 PM
They certainly failed Test #1. Test #2 is how they respond vs. South Carolina. I sure don't see us sweeping them so 39-17, 15-15 is the best case scenario. I doubt that hosts a regional for us, but it's way too damn close for comfort.

This is boy ball, at the big boy part of the schedule. And we're laying down and taking in the ass. Especially disappointing after we took care of business in a big way last weekend, with 2 extra inning games.

38843dawg
05-12-2013, 02:18 PM
Plain and simple. They suck and are poorly prepared= getting your ass handed to you.

Most important thing you said right there, "poorly prepared." I said it last night and I'll say it again this weekend was a complete cluster-**** all the from the players to the coaches.

TopDog58
05-12-2013, 04:58 PM
Only took a month and a half, but the Sixpack woe is me crowd is here. How long before the Rebs take over?

mic
05-12-2013, 05:08 PM

See why I have said our fans suck............

Will James
05-12-2013, 05:25 PM
See why I have said our fans suck............

During the game we post what is on our minds at that time. Being cool and nitpicking as the Monday morning QB doesn't show anything.

swdawg
05-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Just a matter of time. You knew it would happen, right? I have to say, Sixpack hasn't been nearly as bad as usual this weekend.

Only took a month and a half, but the Sixpack woe is me crowd is here. How long before the Rebs take over?

msstate7
05-12-2013, 05:28 PM
During the game we post what is on our minds at that time. Being cool and nitpicking as the Monday morning QB doesn't show anything.

Exactly. Be nice to have a chat room for games

CadaverDawg
05-12-2013, 05:44 PM

Bingo. If you're not going to throw in something like "no worries, we can still comeback" when we're down 6-0....then you sure as hell don't need to come on here after a comeback win and say "woe is me crowd, blah blah"

msstate7
05-12-2013, 06:11 PM
Bingo. If you're not going to throw in something like "no worries, we can still comeback" when we're down 6-0....then you sure as hell don't need to come on here after a comeback win and say "woe is me crowd, blah blah"
Funny there weren't any "this game isn't over" kinda posts were there?

CadaverDawg
05-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Funny there weren't any "this game isn't over" kinda posts were there?

Hell no. It's crickets when we're getting beat, but we come back and they act like they knew we would come back all along.

t45fixer
05-12-2013, 07:44 PM
Not the pack woe is me crowd. Just observed our baseball suck it this weekend. Ya think they did something great by winning one freaking game. Hell no!

mic
05-12-2013, 08:00 PM
Not the pack woe is me crowd. Just observed our baseball suck it this weekend. Ya think they did something great by winning one freaking game. Hell no!

Well dont start your thread with MSU Baseball Suxs.. even if we had gotten swept 36-16 hardly = suxing.. And we are now 3 wins from 40
Yeah we didnt play good. Play bad on the road in the SEC you arent going win. And give Myers credit Saturday.. He prob would have beaten anyone excpet for maybe LSU and Vandy..
And coming back like we did today to win does kind of fell like we won the series.. Hopefully it gives us major MO for this weekend. I bet the Rebs dont feel like they won the series right now even tho they did..

t45fixer
05-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Whatever makes you sleep better

mparkerfd20
05-13-2013, 08:21 AM

One of the best posts you've ever made.

J-Dawg
05-13-2013, 08:59 AM

I think there's a big difference in:

1) "Man, we sucked this weekend. Why did we suck so bad?"

and

2) "MSU Baseball sux! Plain and simple!"

One implies we had a bad weekend. The other implies that we aren't any good at all, and we all know that isn't the case.

mic
05-13-2013, 09:09 AM
I think there's a big difference in:

1) "Man, we sucked this weekend. Why did we suck so bad?"

and

2) "MSU Baseball sux! Plain and simple!"

One implies we had a bad weekend. The other implies that we aren't any good at all, and we all know that isn't the case.

Agree 100%..