PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, your VBookie odds are up on Bet Your Ass forum...

CadaverDawg
05-14-2014, 01:35 PM
This should get us primed for the tourney and Regional bets.

Enjoy

http://www.elitedawgs.com/forumdisplay.php?8-You-Bet-Your-Ass

CadaverDawg
05-14-2014, 01:44 PM
And for any newbies out there....You automatically get $500 in "VCash" for joining the site. You can use your VCash to bet on games in the "You bet your ass" forum linked above. Try to earn as much as possible, as VCash will play a more important role in some EliteDawg events in the future (teaser). If you lose all your VCash, no worries...Coach and Company will just make you do something funny or embarrassing to restock your $500.

I think MissouriDawg is our richest VCash member, but I may be wrong. Your VCash balance is shown under your avatar under your post count.

Enjoy, and by all means, participate.

DawgSaint
05-14-2014, 01:45 PM
Thanks...should be a fun weekend

CadaverDawg
05-14-2014, 01:46 PM
Thanks...should be a fun weekend

Yep.

If anybody is sensing an upset, you can get some good odds on Mizzou, Tennessee, and Auburn to name a few

missouridawg
05-14-2014, 02:07 PM
And for any newbies out there....You automatically get $500 in "VCash" for joining the site. You can use your VCash to bet on games in the "You bet your ass" forum linked above. Try to earn as much as possible, as VCash will play a more important role in some EliteDawg events in the future (teaser). If you lose all your VCash, no worries...Coach and Company will just make you do something funny or embarrassing to restock your $500.

I think MissouriDawg is our richest VCash member, but I may be wrong. Your VCash balance is shown under your avatar under your post count.

Enjoy, and by all means, participate.

Dolla dolla bills yall

sleepy dawg
05-14-2014, 05:20 PM
Is there a way to see the top vcashers?

CadaverDawg
05-14-2014, 05:29 PM
Is there a way to see the top vcashers?

I haven't found a way, sleepy....so maybe the top guys can just post in this thread so we can see.

I'm sitting at $20,375, and missouridawg is riding high as you can see....how about any posters who have a decent amount of VCash, post your current total so we can get a ranking? I would guess that anyone with $5,000 or more would be ranked fairly high...it may even be a lower number than that. So everybody post your totals

sleepy dawg
05-14-2014, 05:56 PM

State82
05-14-2014, 05:58 PM
I think MissouriDawg is our richest VCash member, but I may be wrong. Your VCash balance is shown under your avatar under your

You ain't doin' too bad yourself.

CadaverDawg
05-14-2014, 06:18 PM
You ain't doin' too bad yourself.

Ha, guess not. I would be richer if I didn't take several bets for the team last year during Omaha in the name of superstition!

sleepy dawg
05-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Ha, guess not. I would be richer if I didn't take several bets for the team last year during Omaha in the name of superstition!

I would be richer, except the largest payout I ever would've had didn't payout, and I just got a refund instead :(

CadaverDawg
05-14-2014, 06:58 PM
I would be richer, except the largest payout I ever would've had didn't payout, and I just got a refund instead :(

Haha

BulldogBear
05-14-2014, 08:32 PM
I made a pick on all of 'em. Maybe not a great idea but it's fun. If I had wagered all 500 vcash instead of a nice safe 10 vcash on Georgia Southern last year I might be in the top spot. I never really expected them to win!!!

CadaverDawg
05-15-2014, 11:01 AM
Just a reminder....

You can place your bets up until 3:00 PM Central time today.