PDA

View Full Version : "The Blacklist" season finale........Any blacklisters here?

Saltydog
05-14-2014, 08:51 AM
So, as we already knew Red is the father of agent Keen.

What did Tom Keen tell Elizabeth after she shot him? Did he tell her she was Red's daughter?

Did anyone notice that Keen's body was not at the crime scene when law enforcement arrived?

Martianlander
05-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Didn't notice that about the body. Blacklist is a good show. Don't know why Red doesn't want Liz to know he's her father, unless there is going to be some unusual twist and Red was there in the fire and really isn't her father. Red says he's not and he wouldn't lie**
Just realized I sound like a soap opera fan writing this.

chainedup_Dawg
05-14-2014, 10:02 AM
I haven't watched the show but for a few weeks but I am getting addicted.

Tom told her that her father was still alive. When she "went back" for Red and they were sitting on the steps, she told Red that Tom had told her that. He informed her that her father was not alive and I think he said that no one made it out.

I did not notice that his body was not there though, interesting.

I'm looking forward to seeing where they go with the storyline now that there is really no doubt at all that Red is agent Keen's father.

ETA; I am kind of wondering if Red may have been hired to take out Keen's father and that is why he was burned. However, that doesn't explain the music box from previous episodes and countless other clues that lead me to believe he is her father.

Saltydog
05-14-2014, 11:45 AM
James Spader is excellent as Raymond Reddington.

War Machine Dawg
05-14-2014, 01:41 PM
LOVE the Blacklist. One of the best shows on all of TV.

I'm not sure Red is Keen's father. But the burns do raise the question. What's throwing me is the murder of his family on Christmas. We know from the episode where he offs the FBI lady he's searching for answers about that time. Is Lizzy's mother someone other than his wife?

Definitely noticed Tom was gone. That was the whole point of that shot. He'll be back to muddy the water in season 2.

Very interested to see where they're going with the show. The casting for the show is fantastic. James Spader totally inhabits Red. I definitely didn't see Meera's death coming, and it makes me wonder if they'll add a new character in season 2.

tcdog70
05-14-2014, 04:34 PM
i think Red murdered Keen's father in the fire(thus his burns) and saved her and took her to Sam.

Saltydog
05-14-2014, 06:26 PM
thinking somewhere down the line that Ressler may be bad. That's just a gut feeling. We Cooper is. Plus, Alan Alda's character has yet to be fully defined. I can't wait for next season.

I seen it dawg
05-14-2014, 08:51 PM
LOVE the Blacklist. One of the best shows on all of TV.

I'm not sure Red is Keen's father. But the burns do raise the question. What's throwing me is the murder of his family on Christmas. We know from the episode where he offs the FBI lady he's searching for answers about that time. Is Lizzy's mother someone other than his wife?

Definitely noticed Tom was gone. That was the whole point of that shot. He'll be back to muddy the water in season 2.

Very interested to see where they're going with the show. The casting for the show is fantastic. James Spader totally inhabits Red. I definitely didn't see Meera's death coming, and it makes me wonder if they'll add a new character in season 2.

Fn A right it is. All the posts here I echo. Unbelievably great with Spader the way he plays Red.