PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Danley

vv83
05-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Looks like he is about to commit. Would be an immediate help on the OL. Go give him some
Twitter love. @JDanley54

BeastMan
05-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Dude is big-time. Would be huge

CadaverDawg
05-13-2014, 09:54 PM
Dude is big-time. Would be huge

When would he arrive on campus if he commits?

engie
05-13-2014, 10:03 PM
When would he arrive on campus if he commits?

December

BeastMan
05-13-2014, 10:22 PM
December

Not only a big-time prospect, he can get in early to help transition from Blaine Clausell

Goat Holder
05-13-2014, 11:24 PM
Looks like he is about to commit. Would be an immediate help on the OL. Go give him some
Twitter love. @JDanley54

Great. I'd like to see another JUCO OL, plus about 5 More from HS. If we want to build a consistent winner, we absolutely cannot afford a down year on the OL. We were dangerously close to shittiness in 2011 due to this. It had plagued us continually over the years.

CadaverDawg
05-13-2014, 11:32 PM
December

Thanks, that's good news

CadaverDawg
05-13-2014, 11:33 PM
Great. I'd like to see another JUCO OL, plus about 5 More from HS. If we want to build a consistent winner, we absolutely cannot afford a down year on the OL. We were dangerously close to shittiness in 2011 due to this. It had plagued us continually over the years.

Couldn't agree more. If we can start picking up the OL recruiting....watch out

jumbo
05-14-2014, 12:38 AM

Agreed. Football, especially in the sec, is won and lost on the line of scrimmage.

johnstewart
05-14-2014, 01:46 AM
wow its an good time for all..

http://iaf-ifa.org/big-kahuna-slot-review-a-closer-look/ (http://iaf-ifa.org/big-kahuna-slot-review-a-closer-look/)

deltadawg99
05-14-2014, 08:15 AM
It would be great to get Danley and Tommy Champion in the boat ASAP.

I really hope that we can get Javon Patterson, but some are saying that Auburn has the lead. Tony Hughes has done a good job in the pinebelt lately and I think I read somewhere that Patterson and Jesse Jackson are cousins.

Martianlander
05-14-2014, 10:09 AM
Football is two things. It's blocking and tackling. I don't care anything about formations or new offenses or tricks on defense. You block and tackle better than the team you're playing, you win.

Vince Lombardi

ShotgunDawg
05-14-2014, 10:16 AM
It would be great to get Danley and Tommy Champion in the boat ASAP.

I really hope that we can get Javon Patterson, but some are saying that Auburn has the lead. Tony Hughes has done a good job in the pinebelt lately and I think I read somewhere that Patterson and Jesse Jackson are cousins.

I think the best thing that can happen with Patterson is for his recruitment to drag on. I think we are in the mix right now but not in the lead. Therefore, we need Patterson to make a postseason decision so that he has a chance to fall in love with MSU by coming to see Jesse Jackson and our games this season. I feel that we will get him on campus a few times this fall, but we need him to be uncommitted when doing so.

Goat Holder
05-14-2014, 10:24 AM
Football is two things. It's blocking and tackling. I don't care anything about formations or new offenses or tricks on defense. You block and tackle better than the team you're playing, you win.

Vince Lombardi

Ha, yep. A great offensive line can make ANY system work. A great defensive line can disrupt ANY offensive system.