PDA

View Full Version : What a stroke of luck. We only dropped one spot in rpi.

State82
05-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Somehow, we only dropped from 9th to 10th. SOS did drop a little from 5th to 7th, but that's no big deal. Could be a lot worse. Just look at USM. How would you like to be sitting here today after losing 2 at home to SIU-Edwardsville. I really would like to see ULL take that DH from South Alabama today. They are beginning to concern me somewhat.

CadaverDawg
05-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Somehow, we only dropped from 9th to 10th. SOS did drop a little from 5th to 7th, but that's no big deal. Could be a lot worse. Just look at USM. How would you like to be sitting here today after losing 2 at home to SIU-Edwardsville. I really would like to see ULL take that DH from South Alabama today. They are beginning to concern me somewhat.

I would actually like to see South Alabama keep winning. If we get to 16-14 in the SEC it won't matter what South Alabama does...BUT, if we fail to get to 16-14, I would Much rather have to travel as #2 seed to South Alabama than anywhere else in the country. No doubt that if we don't host, I want us to be the #2 in South Alabama.

Jacksondevildog
05-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Knowing our luck, we won't get sent to Mobile. We will get sent to Eugene or Corvallis as a 2.

State82
05-12-2013, 01:11 PM
I would actually like to see South Alabama keep winning. If we get to 16-14 in the SEC it won't matter what South Alabama does...BUT, if we fail to get to 16-14, I would Much rather have to travel as #2 seed to South Alabama than anywhere else in the country. No doubt that if we don't host, I want us to be the #2 in South Alabama.

I agree if we don't host, that's where I would like to be. I guess, technically, we still hold our hosting destiny in our hands, but it is hanging on by a spider web.