PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Chappelle has left the football team. I know he was buried in the depth chart

Saltydog
05-13-2014, 06:33 AM
or so appeared to be after the spring. Can't read the article because it's pay per view but it's being reported in the Tupelo Daily Journal.

RC3
05-13-2014, 07:28 AM
Yah heard this yesterday on weiner radio. Wish him the best

RougeDawg
05-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Did Dan release him to go play for his good buddy Bucky?**

mic
05-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "break" the story the same day Golsen gets his official release..

BeardoMSU
05-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "brake" the story the same day Golsen gets his release..

Jesus...some of you see Black Bears in your morning cereal.

thunderclap
05-13-2014, 08:45 AM
Front brakes or rear?

Dawg61
05-13-2014, 08:53 AM
Actually I kinda find the timing of the story to be weird as well. We all knew Chappelle was leaving over a month ago. Why is it just now being made a story?

mic
05-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Front brakes or rear?

both... and pulled the emergency brake as well..

mic
05-13-2014, 09:02 AM
Jesus...some of you see Black Bears in your morning cereal.

Its the same thing with Marshall.. I would bet you $100 if MH was still on the basketball roster the article that CL dropped wouldn't have been near as bad or even written. It would have been something like its just Marshall being Marshall..

sandwolf
05-13-2014, 09:05 AM
The timing is definitely weird.......this was reported on genespage almost a month ago.

hailmari
05-13-2014, 09:13 AM
I see it as more of a confirmation now that the semester is over. He was always going to finish out the semester before transferring.

BeardoMSU
05-13-2014, 09:18 AM
Its the same thing with Marshall.. I would bet you $100 if MH was still on the basketball roster the article that CL dropped wouldn't have been near as bad or even written. It would have been something like its just Marshall being Marshall..

Yeah, that's fair.

RougeDawg
05-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Don't forget who the CL works for. I think we all know.

blacklistedbully
05-13-2014, 09:26 AM
Did Dan release him to go play for his good buddy Bucky?**

Did you not get your daily allotment of cock up your ass this morning?

maroonmania
05-13-2014, 09:46 AM
Not much of a story there other than reporting he is leaving. Wanted more playing time that he was obviously not going to get this Fall so he's moving on. Best of luck to him.

thf24
05-13-2014, 09:54 AM
Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "break" the story the same day Golsen gets his release..

I don't think even the Bears could seriously think the departure of a JUCO receiver who barely scratched the field last year is anywhere near as significant as that of a key o-lineman who started as a true freshman. You never know with them though.

They were probably just waiting until it was official to break the story.

mic
05-13-2014, 10:03 AM
I don't think even the Bears could seriously think the departure of a JUCO receiver who barely scratched the field last year is anywhere near as significant as that of a key o-lineman who started as a true freshman. You never know with them though.

They were probably just waiting until it was official to break the story.

yes in no way is Chapelle a loss for us. I said that 2 months ago when it was reported he was leaving. Just means that Graham has a great chance to play some as a frosh..
I didn't see either article on Golsen or Chapelle. Its just strange to me they dropped it same day it today. maybe they were waiting for it be "official" , but we all know how the DJ and CL work.. any negative press for OM that comes up it is usually followed up with anything they have negative on us to try and off set..

RossDawg82
05-13-2014, 10:05 AM
Maybe is me, but the timing for this story is like PR damage control for OM.. We all have know since the spring game that Chapelle wasn't going to be with the team.. Yet they "break" the story the same day Golsen gets his release..

Are you meaning that we are working with Ole Miss or that they had something to do with his getting released??

mic
05-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Are you meaning that we are working with Ole Miss or that they had something to do with his getting released??

The DJ might as well be called the OM Spirit...

Dawg61
05-13-2014, 10:32 AM
Did you not get your daily allotment of cock up your ass this morning?

http://youtu.be/4rwC59gHLHY